Train tickets for sale

Hi fellow owls, due to my circumstances changing for Saturday I have purchased non refundable train tickets that are no good to me and i was wondering if anybody would like to buy them. The tickets are from Chesterfield to St Pancras leaving at 7.50 and arriving at 10.14 on the Saturday and returning 13.40 from St Pancras and arriving back in Chesterfield at 16.11 on the Sunday. They are for anyone who is staying the night. Please note i am willing to sell these tickets that have now almost doubled in price for less than i payed for them 70 pounds. I hope someone can help me out as it would be a complete waste, would suit anyone in southern Sheffield, Dronfield or Chesterfield areas. Many thanks WAWAW.

We have the same issue, a few weeks ago we booked the 6.29 from Sheff and booked on the last train from London leaving at 20.56 if extra and pens.. We would miss the train. Beggars belief why they would book a 5.00 KO. We phoned east mids trains yesterday and you can rebook the same journey for a later date.. But no refunds