IMPORTANT - TICKETS BOUGHT NOW COLLECT FROM WEMBLEY ONLY?

Surely not. Special delivery will get them to recipient in plenty of time.

Depends on what you mean by special delivery. Or postman is a bit special-has managed to snap the brush bit of my letter box several times with, parks his van opposite our drive so you can't get off and manages to deliver soaked and open mail on most occasions.

So this is progress! Can't remember any of this nonsense in 2005, 1993 or 1991!!!

To be frank it's p$ss poor that we can't handle selling 38k tickets in 10 days ourselves.

See tickets will have made well over £100k out of Wednesday fans.

So this is progress! Can't remember any of this nonsense in 2005, 1993 or 1991!!!

To be frank it's p$ss poor that we can't handle selling 38k tickets in 10 days ourselves.

See tickets will have made well over £100k out of Wednesday fans.

Typical backward attitude. Im sorry Millhouse but in previous years it involved days off work 12 hour queues and people could buy as many tickets as they wanted.

This way us people who live miles away can buy at the same time and with less hassle.

Its a fair system, those people who paid on the gate or got their mam to get them tickets in the past will change next season if they want their TPP.

They've just charged me £24 postage for me to pick them up at Wembley. Absolutely disgraceful

WTF are the delivering that in then? 

A gold plated post van? 

Is the Postman wearing a top hat?

Can't possibly expect to fans to queue at Wembley to collect tickets....there'll be 10,000 in the queue!

Why are fans buying today or tomorrow not just being sent an e-ticket online......because they are making £1,000's off postage.

SWFC sort it!

By the way, ordered mine Friday, still no ticket in post..... or email to say its on its way.

Is there any reason there's no E-ticket? Seems weird to me. i.e. even on saturday when i got mine i felt like i distrust the postal service so much that i paid 6.50 to get a flipping ticket posted. 

Anyone know why? or is it simply money making?

They've just charged me £24 postage for me to pick them up at Wembley. Absolutely disgraceful

Are you sure that's not including the £2.40 per ticket booking fees as well?

The postage cost was per transaction, not per ticket.

Is there any reason there's no E-ticket? Seems weird to me. i.e. even on saturday when i got mine i felt like i distrust the postal service so much that i paid 6.50 to get a flipping ticket posted. 

Touts would have a field day with that, flogging photocopies...

Can't possibly expect to fans to queue at Wembley to collect tickets....there'll be 10,000 in the queue!

Why are fans buying today or tomorrow not just being sent an e-ticket online......because they are making £1,000's off postage.

SWFC sort it!

By the way, ordered mine Friday, still no ticket in post..... or email to say its on its way.

There will be about 50 different collection points, with loads of people at each, and people collecting over a 2.5 hour period...!

Just booked mine, no sign of an option to pick up... just standard delivery only.

Also had confirmation email through which dosen't say anything regarding collection. Just wait for standard delivery and if not recieved by Thursday and then to call them...

Anyway now all that panics over... cannot wait for Saturday now!!

Assume its because they are reselling for Wembley, Wembley give the tickets and they sell on and I think there's stricter guidelines on sporting events.