IMPORTANT - TICKETS BOUGHT NOW COLLECT FROM WEMBLEY ONLY?

Only the account holder? So what if someone pays with a family members card and they are not going down do they take that card with them or does it have to be the actual person whos name is on the card ?

Unfortunately yes. If you dont have the card that the tickets were bought with you will have a lot of hassle.

These rules are to protect against email fraud

Guest Im Right

Drama

Queens maybe, but no drama.

Just booked and delivery is there as clear as day.

This thread needs deleting

Worst case scenario.

Every match I have been to at Wembley, there are several touts and people who genuinely have spare tickets for sale

There may well be 100s of Hull City tickets going at face value outside the stadium if you really want to get in....unless the Police have performed a major clamp down

just saying to those who simply cant get a legit ticket...all is not lost...probably

Wife bought me mine & sons on Wednesday ... Paid the six quid for recorded. She's just had email confirming delivery dispatched today ... 2-3 days Delivery turnaround thereafter.

At work so nobody in to sign, so a trip to sorting office will no doubt be required.

Be pure chaos if they don't arrive as she paid for them on her card and she's not going to Wembley. Collection by account holder ... WTF.

Bit of a shambles that tickets ordered Wednesday lunchtime are only just being dispatched. Should have been dispatched far quicker (and timed to arrive on a Friday / Saturday so that most people are at home to sign for them (or off work to get to sorting office)).

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Unfortunately yes. If you dont have the card that the tickets were bought with you will have a lot of hassle.

These rules are to protect against email fraud

He shouldnt have a problem taking the card. So he wont get turned away if its not the card holder then?

Just looked on SEE and it says this now when you go to buy a ticket. No postage option:

Delivery

Box Office Collection

Your tickets will be available for collection from the venue box office on the day. You will need to quote your order reference number and must provide a payment card or ID matching your booking details. All members of your party must arrive together, and tickets will not be issued without proof of booking.

This people. Payment card OR ID matching details. ie print out the receipt.

I paid with paypal so wouldnt know how that would work!

Wife bought me mine & sons on Wednesday ... Paid the six quid for recorded. She's just had email confirming delivery dispatched today ... 2-3 days Delivery turnaround thereafter.

At work so nobody in to sign, so a trip to sorting office will no doubt be required.

Be pure chaos if they don't arrive as she paid for them on her card and she's not going to Wembley. Collection by account holder ... WTF.

Bit of a shambles that tickets ordered Wednesday lunchtime are only just being dispatched. Should have been dispatched far quicker (and timed to arrive on a Friday / Saturday so that most people are at home to sign for them (or off work to get to sorting office)).

A lot of us in the same predicament, however looking what Special Delivery says - next day before 1pm  - assuming they are picked up today by Royal Mail.   I'm hopeful they will either be waiting for me tomorrow after work or carded.   

Bought mine this morning and now Gutted I didn't do recorded delivery seeing as I've got a new baby at home and won't be goin out anywhere, just force of habit not trusting recorded delivery to do the usual mouse scratch on door rather than a solid knock lol.

Great more poo poo to worry about.

You have to collect, and take down the credit card used to pay for them etc

Your tickets will be available for collection at the venue on the day of the event. Wembley Stadium, Wembley National Stadium Ltd, 11th Floor York House, Empire Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0PA Please quote the reference number(s) above and take the card you booked with for identification when you collect your tickets. IMPORTANT - tickets will only be issued to the card holder, on production of the card used to place the order.

so I've used the wife's card to pay on and she's not going I can take the card but it's obviously not in my name so how's that work?

Mine ordered this morning (9.30ish) and email says if not received by Thursday to ring them.

Chose standard delivery should not be a problem if they deal with them daily.

Guess then it will be a case of picking up from Wembley.

Guest frogowl

I've paid for registered delivery too and I'm sure in the past if I've not been in I've left a note on door with my signature attached which was good enough for the postie. That might have been before digital screen signatures tho.