IMPORTANT - TICKETS BOUGHT NOW COLLECT FROM WEMBLEY ONLY?

Pretty poor really. Royal Mail 1st class service is 1-2 days, and that's what it says they use. No reason they shouldn't be posting unless they're struggling

Edited by evaD

Just spoken with SEE Tickets, and anyone who has ordered their tickets already (even this morning) will have their tickets posted out today (tomorrow morning at the latest).

If you're travelling and your tickets haven't arrived, called SEE Tickets on the day you're travelling and they'll re-issue a duplicate to pick up from Wembley Stadium.

Guest Im Right

DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE!!!

IT DISAPPEARED FOR A WHILE BUT ITS BACK NOW

YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN YOUR KNICKERS NOW

I'm pretty sure if that was the case, Id get notification from seeticket.com and a refund for my £6.40 postage.

40 percent of tickets have been dispatched for this event, that's gone up quickly.

You do realise we're talking about tickets bought this afternoon/late morning?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just spoken with SEE Tickets, and anyone who has ordered their tickets already (even this morning) will have their tickets posted out today (tomorrow morning at the latest).

If you're travelling and your tickets haven't arrived, called SEE Tickets on the day you're travelling and they'll re-issue a duplicate to pick up from Wembley Stadium.

post-4683-0-34755600-1464001817_thumb.pn

There's no option for postage now

They haven't been able to charge for postage

Says this on the confirmation emails

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Im Right

DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE!!!

IT DISAPPEARED FOR A WHILE BUT ITS BACK NOW

YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN YOUR KNICKERS NOW

JUST ORDERED 1210PM TODAY.

DELIVERY £2.25

CLUCK KNOWS WHAT YOU LOT ARE LOOKING AT!

For those worried about delivery. I booked on Saturday and just requested to collect at Wembley instead.

Got an email confirmation reply within the hour to tell me it will now be at Box Office at 2pm.

---------------------------------------------

Dear acquiescefc

We're writing to you regarding your order for SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY-OFF FINAL-SHEFFIELD WED at Wembley Stadium, London on SATURDAY 28/05/2016 at 17.00

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 14.00 onwards on the day of the event.

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number, 2612197940

Bought at 9:05 today, just chose standard delivery - reckon I'll be alright?

Yes. Will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Also you don't have to be in, so no messing about signing or collecting from post office or sorting office.

Oh for gods sake stop acting like a set of little old ladies, you will get your tickets.

I get the feeling that ticket allocation has been done before for Wembley.

Exactly.

Pin this!