IMPORTANT - TICKETS BOUGHT NOW COLLECT FROM WEMBLEY ONLY?

Surely this is the same every year given the gap between the semis and the final?

These people aren't novices at selling tickets, they'll know what they've got to do.

I'm sure everyone will get their ticket in time.

Mine are showing as just despatched despite buying on Thursday.   If the turnaround is that slow I can understand this as they are using special delivery which is 2 to 3 days guaranteed.   That leaves no room for error with some not getting tickets delivered on time.

Yep, bought mine Thursday too and just received email 30 mins ago saying 2 to 3 days.... expected better than that TBH.

thats a pain, you can post via royalmail at 4.30pm and have it delivered by 9am next morning so not sure  why all this faff.

Note if item goes to your local sorting office its usually needs to allow 24 hours before you can pick them up and many sorting offices are only open until 2pm so might be worth checking yours to make sure you can still pick them up in time

Guest LozzaOwl

The delivery options are no longer there on the ticketing site

Collection only

What if you buy today using someone else's ID? Do you need to prove your them to collect on Saturday ?

I already ordered ours on Saturday so should arrive in post, but just thinking about all these people who have swapped and shared ID's ...

Guest Tuna lover

Yes, just got mine and it says I have to collect from Wembley. Does anyone know what time you can collect from? It says "doors 2pm" on the email, I assume that is it?!?!?

is it royal mail that delivers them? if so and youre not in to sign they will leave them at your nearest post office to collect the next day.

not necessarily, if its a proper PO then yes , if its one within a shop they usually go to the sorting office

What if you buy today using someone else's ID? Do you need to prove your them to collect on Saturday ?

I already ordered ours on Saturday so should arrive in post, but just thinking about all these people who have swapped and shared ID's ...

You have to collect, and take down the credit card used to pay for them etc

Your tickets will be available for collection at the venue on the day of the event. Wembley Stadium, Wembley National Stadium Ltd, 11th Floor York House, Empire Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0PA Please quote the reference number(s) above and take the card you booked with for identification when you collect your tickets. IMPORTANT - tickets will only be issued to the card holder, on production of the card used to place the order.

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LozzaOwl

Your tickets will be available for collection at the venue on the day of the event. Wembley Stadium, Wembley National Stadium Ltd, 11th Floor York House, Empire Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0PA Please quote the reference number(s) above and take the card you booked with for identification when you collect your tickets. IMPORTANT - tickets will only be issued to the card holder, on production of the card used to place the order.

Ah yes, that makes sense I guess.

Let's hope everyone remembers their bank card!

i bought mine yesterday morning will I be included in that? I haven't had a dispatch email or anything yet.

Just looked on SEE and it says this now when you go to buy a ticket. No postage option:

Delivery

Box Office Collection

Your tickets will be available for collection from the venue box office on the day. You will need to quote your order reference number and must provide a payment card or ID matching your booking details. All members of your party must arrive together, and tickets will not be issued without proof of booking.