IMPORTANT - TICKETS BOUGHT NOW COLLECT FROM WEMBLEY ONLY?

Mine are showing as just despatched despite buying on Thursday.   If the turnaround is that slow I can understand this as they are using special delivery which is 2 to 3 days guaranteed.   That leaves no room for error with some not getting tickets delivered on time.

Guest Doddy

It certainly wasn't saying that earlier, I paid for recorded delivery to ensure that they come in time

Mine bought last Wednesday have been dispatched today and it could take 2-3 days for them to come! Paid the extra for secure delivery too so if I am at work I need to arrange re-delivery? This is gonna be tight!!!!!

It certainly wasn't saying that earlier, I paid for recorded delivery to ensure that they come in time

Same but the tracking details are Special delivery guaranteed, and the email I just received telling me that said 2 to 3 days, and you will be carded if not in to arrange for re-delivery.    I won't be in.   Balls.

Mine bought last Wednesday have been dispatched today and it could take 2-3 days for them to come! Paid the extra for secure delivery too so if I am at work I need to arrange re-delivery? This is gonna be tight!!!!!

You shouldn't need to rearrange redelivery mate. If you aren't in, they'll go to your local sorting office for you to collect.

Same but the tracking details are Special delivery guaranteed, and the email I just received telling me that said 2 to 3 days, and you will be carded if not in to arrange for re-delivery.    I won't be in.   Balls.

They go to the local sorting office. I've already queried this with Seetickets - called them last week.

Folk need to calm down a bit!

Guest Salford waddle

I wouldn't panic too much they have clearly stepped up their delivery. I think the total yesterday for the event was about 13%. Today it's already gone to 40%.

Gonna be a reyt queue on Saturday then, guess we'll be shifting at least 10k today and tomorrow which will need to be collected at the ground.

Ordered ours on Friday, says they're in the process of being despatched and they've sent out 40% so far, up from 10% yesterday.