Online shop

It's poo . Doesn't work. Wanted a couple of playoff t-shirts and don't live in Sheffield but just keep getting error messages.

Whoever this third party is (Medoc mall?) are about as much use as the catering contractor in the North Stand.

Anybody else tried to use it recently?

It's poo . Doesn't work. Wanted a couple of playoff t-shirts and don't live in Sheffield but just keep getting error messages.

Whoever this third party is (Medoc mall?) are about as much use as the catering contractor in the North Stand.

Anybody else tried to use it recently?

I bought a play off t-shirt a few hours ago and it was okay. Was useless on my phone though, I had to do it on the laptop. Doesn't let you use your client ID though (presumably to stop people trying to accumulate more points) but I logged in using email address

I bought a play off t-shirt a few hours ago and it was okay. Was useless on my phone though, I had to do it on the laptop. Doesn't let you use your client ID though (presumably to stop people trying to accumulate more points) but I logged in using email address

Buying merchandise won't get you Ticket Priority Points because you only get them when you buy tickets