Inflatables

Ordered 10 Blue & White beach balls. Block 528. Hope there's some others willing to help inflate them!

Question though...when are we [collectively] planning to blow them up and release them? Before the game? As the players enter the pitch? Half time? (During the game?!) A bit of co-ordination would make it all the more impressive IMO.

I'm baffled that people have this many balloons?

Are you releasing them one by one?

Are you gonna blow them & wait to release them, and be surrounded by hundreds of balloons.

Logistics people!

I usually take some ribbon, and tie the balloons together into bundles of 6.

For Wycombe I think 6 of us blew up 108 balloons in the 30 minutes before kick off...!

Ordered 10 Blue & White beach balls. Block 528. Hope there's some others willing to help inflate them!

Question though...when are we [collectively] planning to blow them up and release them? Before the game? As the players enter the pitch? Half time? (During the game?!) A bit of co-ordination would make it all the more impressive IMO.

When the teams walk out.

DO IT THEN

I AM SRS

Why would we waste it all before the teams come out?

I for one plan to spend the first thirty minutes throwing inflatables around as displacement activity for how much I'm shitting myself

I AM SRS

Why would we waste it all before the teams come out?

I for one plan to spend the first thirty minutes throwing inflatables around as displacement activity for how much I'm shitting myself

Sorry mate but you'll be expected to count the number of supporters while we're in the ground. lol

I'm baffled that people have this many balloons?

Are you releasing them one by one?

Are you gonna blow them & wait to release them, and be surrounded by hundreds of balloons.

Logistics people!

The knack is, tying them together in blocks of 10 or so.

We've got some special thin blue shiny ribbon (no expense spared) to join them up. Very Classy!!!!!

We got through 100 in no time against Wycombe, Cardiff & Brighton.

We've got 100 Blue Balloons, 100 white ones. 5 Flamingo's, 10 Beach Balls, a Crocodile, a Shark and whatever else we pick up between now & then. 

Maybe goin to need some help on 242 to blow em up, but some of them 'Johnny come lately's' to inflatables in 231 & 232 goin to get shown how it's done!

Seriously though, it is going to be memorable.

It will just look amazing. I hate those little flags that clubs put on seats but the big flags that get draped across the fences in combination with everything else that's goin on look epic.

post-21573-0-58545000-1464025042_thumb.j

The knack is, tying them together in blocks of 10 or so.

We've got some special thin blue shiny ribbon (no expense spared) to join them up. Very Classy!!!!!

We got through 100 in no time against Wycombe, Cardiff & Brighton.

We've got 100 Blue Balloons, 100 white ones. 5 Flamingo's, 10 Beach Balls, a Crocodile, a Shark and whatever else we pick up between now & then.

Maybe goin to need some help on 242 to blow em up, but some of them 'Johnny come lately's' to inflatables in 231 & 232 goin to get shown how it's done!

Seriously though, it is going to be memorable.

It will just look amazing. I hate those little flags that clubs put on seats but the big flags that get draped across the fences in combination with everything else that's goin on look epic.

I see some empty seats lol Edited by ohgoditsjames