Inflatables

Did Hull manage even a single balloon?

The contrast between the two halves of the stadium was unbelievable. It was like we were celebrating the Millennium whilst they were at their Grandad's wake!

Got into the ground at half 3, asked to go through a bag search but ducked it easily.

Must be how ISIS gets their stuff in. WTF!!!!

Love how "successful" the inflatables ban obviously was. Got to be a post-mortem for that come next week.

Must be how ISIS gets their stuff in. WTF!!!!

Love how "successful" the inflatables ban obviously was. Got to be a post-mortem for that come next week.

No word of a lie.

Walked through the turnstile, met by a steward who pointed me to go to his left where the was a table with one woman searching through one persons bag.

I walked past.

Didn't sneak. Didn't hide my bag.

I walked past her.

Why did the club bother to release that that statement saying inflatables were prohibited. As expected, they were perfectly fine with them. I walked through the turnstile holding a beach ball that'd already been inflated, and all the guy at the turnstile said was "I bet you wish you had David Hirst playing for you today". Very friendly they were

No word of a lie.

Walked through the turnstile, met by a steward who pointed me to go to his left where the was a table with one woman searching through one persons bag.

I walked past.

Didn't sneak. Didn't hide my bag.

I walked past her.

Did exactly the same thing. I had a rucksack. Didn't try hiding it, walked straight past security. Kind of worrying really.

Did exactly the same thing. I had a rucksack. Didn't try hiding it, walked straight past security. Kind of worrying really.

Probably more thorough for games such as the FA cup final or when England play where the threat level I imagine is a lot higher

I think the fact folks in Sheff Wed shirts were openly stood in the hull end singing shows how bothered the stewards were.

Was gutted I didnt see inflatable Jesus. Saw Stingray,crocodile,Bananas and an Alien but no blow up messiah

Saw two stingrays flying around I think. Unless it was eDDie's that had travelled all the way round behind the goal.

Notable mention also goes to the pig with a united shirt on and the massive Bananas that put my poundland purchases to shame.

I launched my inflatable turtle straight into the bloke behind me's face.

Highlight of my day was the new Wednesday flag starting off being 'surfed' the right way round. A few minutes later I look down and it's the wrong way feckin round!

lol