Inflatables

Guest mrbluesky

Just do me a favour just take yer feckin inflatables into the ground! And stop being Fannies!!!

Certainly.Difference being we got rid of all our Johnny come lately fans from 2008.Your average attendance this season?I rest my case.Face paints/inflatables and a band.I bet your regular fans will be a tad displeased.A band?!!!!!!All very Lincoln City

Certainly.Difference being we got rid of all our Johnny come lately fans from 2008.Your average attendance this season?I rest my case.Face paints/inflatables and a band.I bet your regular fans will be a tad displeased.A band?!!!!!!All very Lincoln City

Yeah.

But 26k

Maybe it is success fatigue.I really do not know the answer.Was there a fall away in the 1930s in Sheffield?

Remember that cup final replay?I think it takes less than 3 hours to drive from Sheffield.I forget how many you took.I remember being angry at the time how people scoffed.

Success

Maybe it is success fatigue.I really do not know the answer.Was there a fall away in the 1930s in Sheffield?

Remember that cup final replay?I think it takes less than 3 hours to drive from Sheffield.I forget how many you took.I remember being angry at the time how people scoffed.

"Success fatigue"

0 league titles

0 FA cups

0 League cups

Fair enough you've had some success in last couple of years but that doesn't make up for the other 100 odd years with very little.

26k tho

26k to a play off final with the chance of winning 170million for your club and playing teams like arsenal and man u every week is embarrasing support. Your fans should ve ashamed... not coming to support your players in one of the biggest games in their careers

Hull players will look at the support and it may affect them. Wednesday as a club are up for this - are Hull fans? Clearly not.....

40000 Wednesday bouncing against Hull's 26000 dour support has got to inspire the team. And the inflatables are our 13th man.