Inflatables

There you go. Any person in possession will be refused entry to the ground.

You take your chance. Is it really worth it?

Grimsby fans, and Palace, have had inflatables at Wembley recently.

Grimsby fans have been saying on twitter to our fans that stewards were telling people to deflate their inflatables before entering.

We've all bought our inflatables so I don't really get your question regarding 'is it really worth it'.

They're not going to refuse you entry because you've brought an inflatable. 

The worst possible situation is you get told you're not coming in with it & you bin it & go in without. And that's a very small chance that that's going to happen.

Like I said though. Don't walk in with giant inflatable Jesus/pickle/sting-ray & you'll be fine.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Block 130 has some Jumbo condoms :picnic::tango:lol

Just looked at the spreadsheet again and seen this.

130 stepping up it's game!

Guest trusty_left_peg

Grimsby fans, and Palace, have had inflatables at Wembley recently.

Grimsby fans have been saying on twitter to our fans that stewards were telling people to deflate their inflatables before entering.

We've all bought our inflatables so I don't really get your question regarding 'is it really worth it'.

They're not going to refuse you entry because you've brought an inflatable. 

The worst possible situation is you get told you're not coming in with it & you bin it & go in without. And that's a very small chance that that's going to happen.

Like I said though. Don't walk in with giant inflatable Jesus/pickle/sting-ray & you'll be fine.

This, absolutely this. It'll be fine.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.

Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

*sadly deflates whisky-filled radio laser jesus*

I have to go to work, but afterwards...

pauli block:

1 Inflatable Matchday Thread, 1 inflatable and illegal Sky stream on my inflatable computer. 1 inflatable 1970s Wednesday shirt, 5 inflatable Tay-Tay rocket launchers and 16 inflatable pints.