Inflatables

Guest matureladyowl

Block 128 just been on Superfunstuff.co.uk bought 2 pigs and other animals. They also do next day delivery

Westwood Ho! Massive Letdown.

not taking anything now reading posts it looks that i will be tooooo busy helping to blow up everything. and throwing everything back as im in the lower tier. was also worried about being drowned in inflatables but now i know we have a ready made excuse to stand up as wont be able to sit due to overwhelming number of things thrown down. so bottom tier will be standing so rest of you will have to as well.

not taking anything now reading posts it looks that i will be tooooo busy helping to blow up everything. and throwing everything back as im in the lower tier. was also worried about being drowned in inflatables but now i know we have a ready made excuse to stand up as wont be able to sit due to overwhelming number of things thrown down. so bottom tier will be standing so rest of you will have to as well.

If anyone sits down. Other than for a Richard at half time. I will be bitterly dissapointed. Stand up all game.

There must be people who want to get the time passed between now and Saturday. Can't they trawl the threads and summarise who is sat in which block and whether they are taking inflatables?

It'll be Saturday before you know it