Inflatables

It's not totally unusual for inflatables at the game to be taken home...

As some old school on here will remember we occasionally took a blow up sex doll to a few away games back in the dark days, named Mrs Blackwell (Mrs Wilson also appeared). We took her to Bristol away where unfortunately she burst a tít during the game and we had to throw her into the crowd.

After the game we set off in the minibus and saw her deflated, being dragged down the street by 2 blokes lol

I believe I may have seen Mrs Blackwell.

Or maybe it was her sister - they look so alike.

The knack is, tying them together in blocks of 10 or so.

We've got some special thin blue shiny ribbon (no expense spared) to join them up. Very Classy!!!!!

We got through 100 in no time against Wycombe, Cardiff & Brighton.

We've got 100 Blue Balloons, 100 white ones. 5 Flamingo's, 10 Beach Balls, a Crocodile, a Shark and whatever else we pick up between now & then. 

Maybe goin to need some help on 242 to blow em up, but some of them 'Johnny come lately's' to inflatables in 231 & 232 goin to get shown how it's done!

Seriously though, it is going to be memorable.

It will just look amazing. I hate those little flags that clubs put on seats but the big flags that get draped across the fences in combination with everything else that's goin on look epic.

We'll give you a hand. My daughter is full of hot air.

I have 110 blue balloons and 110 white ones. If we are doing the 'designated balloon zone' thing then I'm in a white zone... Based on this, does anyone want to swap some white balloons for blue ones? Alternatively I will happily just give the blue ones to someone in a blue zone.

Guest Ferkorf

they must have stocked back up yesterday, they hap plenty in earlier

Be having a nosey in the friday morning before work. What did they have?

Guest michaelhall1959

Can we get an inflatables per block owlstalk summary??? Who can sort it?

Needs some co ordination.Someone with the required skills  perhaps in need of a new project since the allocation sold out?

I went to the one in Parkgate on way home from work and bought 5 bananas, 2 footballs, 2 whales & an alligator. The lad on the till just said to me "Off to Wembley by any chance?" Said they've sold loads today.

lol

Haha he did exactly the same to me.

Guest 1banana2banana

Got some streamers on the way just to be different, need more now and some other poo , got hit on the head by a padding pool or a dingy ..summat like that at Brighton game

Nice one !!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00WL880XI/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?qid=1464140354&sr=8-9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=blue+and+white+streamers

Blue n white streamers. Above