Inflatables

I'm going to get a small inflatable Wembley and put it at the end of Wembley Way, so when people are walking towards it they will be all "Woah, Wembley is still miles away!"

Then when they get there they will see that it's just a small inflatable Wembley and the real Wembley is just behind it, much to everyone's amusement.

I'm going to get a small inflatable Wembley and put it at the end of Wembley Way, so when people are walking towards it they will be all "Woah, Wembley is still miles away!"

Then when they get there they will see that it's just a small inflatable Wembley and the real Wembley is just behind it, much to everyone's amusement.

lol lol lol lol

Ffs

We need a boycott the clacker things campaign.

Oh Christ, not clackers, please God no no no!!!

If any regulars see any evidence of people with these things, please politely point out the error of their ways and gently explain that's not how we do things.

What next from the Star, a pull out song sheet of dirgy, no word songs that no mark clubs sing.  Oh Oh Oh, whay whay whay, oh oh oh, way way way, etc etc f******n etc for 20 minutes.

Please don't let anything or anyone spoil our unique atmosphere with clackers or any other s**t tat!

The Star are doing some pull out clacker things

I hope to see absolutely zero of these at Wembley

No danger. No body buys the star.

Bit jealous of boom box though.

In fact might need to order the inflatable microphones so we can have Owlstalk Inflatable karaoke.