Inflatables

Policy on inflatables....

Being in row 6 I'm quite concerned that when gravity takes its course I will be drowning under several layers by 5pm and the inflatable stewards could be provoked into an over reaction. Could supporters where ever possible project all objects towards the back of the stand?.

Also, could I make a plea that every effort is made to keep objects of a phalic, sexual or otherwise offensive nature well away from the family seating area?

Thank you

Hahahaha is this a wind up? you boring get!

Being in row 6 I'm quite concerned that when gravity takes its course I will be drowning under several layers by 5pm and the inflatable stewards could be provoked into an over reaction. Could supporters where ever possible project all objects towards the back of the stand?.

Also, could I make a plea that every effort is made to keep objects of a phalic, sexual or otherwise offensive nature well away from the family seating area?

Thank you

When you say phalic, can i presume it'd be ok to underinflate my inflatable hoo hoo dilly (hence making it floppy) within the family area?

Edited by Joe M

Thank you

:baby:

Just got 4 blue dolphins and some beachballs from poundland at Hillsborough. 244 has those and 5 bananas minimum. Reight hope we can get em into the stadium. If not, they're all getting inflated and chucked about outside.

How much are the Dolphins mate?

Edited by Woodie

Guest michaelhall1959

When you say phalic, can i presume it'd be ok to underinflate my inflatable hoo hoo dilly (hence making it floppy) within the family area?

Could you be discrete when blowing it please?

INFLATABLES STORY TIME

Every inflatable aspires to being somebody. Somebody important. This is the tale of the purple killer whale, that went from obscurity in a pound shop in Middlesbrough, to being given the chance by his loving adoptive father Eddie to become a star.

eDDie.jpg

Pre-match, Eddie lovingly gives the gift of inflation to his whale

gettylive0245705ro.jpg

Post-match, the whale is launched directly at Paul Hecks, who falls in love instantly and decides to make whale his BFF, including making him an official member of the squad

lapofhonour.jpg

Whale finds love with Alex Bruce and the two live happily ever after.

WAIT A MINUTE.

ALEX BRUCE.

THE WHALE IS SUPPORTING HULL NOW

FUCK THE WHALE

Your bird is a bit of alright.