Inflatables

Ordered 10 Blue & White beach balls. Block 528. Hope there's some others willing to help inflate them!

Question though...when are we [collectively] planning to blow them up and release them? Before the game? As the players enter the pitch? Half time? (During the game?!) A bit of co-ordination would make it all the more impressive IMO.

NOOOOOOO!!!

The first rules of Wednesday inflatables, is, there are no rules!

Half an hour before kick off a few start to be seen, then a few more, then a few more, and then it builds up and builds up and carries on right until the team comes out.

The beauty of our inflatable thing is that it goes on for ages before the match, gradually building to a crescendo until the entire end is a seething mass of Flamingo's, Beach Balls, Sharks, Dolphins, Knobs, Balloons, Stingrays, blow up dolls, jesus's etc etc etc.

And then the Ballooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons!!!

Guest trusty_left_peg

INFLATABLES STORY TIME

Every inflatable aspires to being somebody. Somebody important. This is the tale of the purple killer whale, that went from obscurity in a pound shop in Middlesbrough, to being given the chance by his loving adoptive father Eddie to become a star.

attachicon.gifeDDie.jpg

Pre-match, Eddie lovingly gives the gift of inflation to his whale

attachicon.gifgettylive0245705ro.jpg

Post-match, the whale is launched directly at Paul Hecks, who falls in love instantly and decides to make whale his BFF, including making him an official member of the squad

attachicon.giflapofhonour.jpg

Whale finds love with Alex Bruce and the two live happily ever after.

WAIT A MINUTE.

ALEX BRUCE.

THE WHALE IS SUPPORTING HULL NOW

FUCK THE WHALE

You never know Eddie, when defending that corner in injury time, Bruce may remember the whale in his thoughts and remain rooted to the ground, allowing Tom Lees to muscle in and make the bullet header that wins the match and thus, promotion to the Premier League.

INFLATABLES STORY TIME

Every inflatable aspires to being somebody. Somebody important. This is the tale of the purple killer whale, that went from obscurity in a pound shop in Middlesbrough, to being given the chance by his loving adoptive father Eddie to become a star.

attachicon.gifeDDie.jpg

Pre-match, Eddie lovingly gives the gift of inflation to his whale

attachicon.gifgettylive0245705ro.jpg

Post-match, the whale is launched directly at Paul Hecks, who falls in love instantly and decides to make whale his BFF, including making him an official member of the squad

attachicon.giflapofhonour.jpg

Whale finds love with Alex Bruce and the two live happily ever after.

WAIT A MINUTE.

ALEX BRUCE.

THE WHALE IS SUPPORTING HULL NOW

FUCK THE WHALE

Right, that's it. I will return my Whale to Poundland in the morning and explain the whole situation

That was MY whale - Heck grabbed it off me at the end and it was in every bloody team photo!

Proof is somewhere on my hard drive, after I got Owlstalk stalked and Rachy posted a photo of me...will post it later TO INSPIRE EVERYONE

Where's your whale gone? (copyright Millwall away 2006)

I need to read Owlstalk more. I bloody love this thread xD

That was MY whale - Heck grabbed it off me at the end and it was in every bloody team photo!

Proof is somewhere on my hard drive, after I got Owlstalk stalked and Rachy posted a photo of me...will post it later TO INSPIRE EVERYONE

I had that whale. One of the players (possibly Heck) threw it back after the pics had been taken. You had signed it and drawn on it hadn't you. I now do that whenever I bring an inflatable.

I only binned it earlier this year when I was moving house.

Guest Ferkorf

What row? Row 7 here. 10 Balls on their way to me. Will need a hand blowing them up otherwise I'm likely to die!

Block 528 Row 30 if anyone needs help theres 6 of us sat together!

Guest rebecca81

Block 544 need to get their inflatable game on. I'm bringing an inflatable pig (probably a few more items as well) and we've got 200 balloons anyone from another owlstalker else in block 544 bringing stuff?

We have seats in 544. 20 balloons ordered quite modest compared to 200. You will be needing a few pairs of lungs.