Inflatables

Have had great difficulty logging on all day. New to the forum and not sure if I'm doing good something wrong.

We've got 30 blue balloons AND a pump Block 548. Will loam pump when we've inflated ours if required.

welcome, if you like sarcasm you've come to the right place :ph34r:

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.
Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#QSWMxXM7VRi6UGkH.99

Guest Robster01

There you go. Any person in possession will be refused entry to the ground.

You take your chance. Is it really worth it?

where does it say anything about inflatables/balloons in there?

Guest trusty_left_peg

where does it say anything about inflatables/balloons in there?

It doesn't.

Creasing up at the skateboards part though.

IF I DIE BEFORE I WAKE

AT LEAST AT WEMBLEY I CAN'T SKATE

Is an inflatable dolphin classed as a knife, a firework, a smoke canister, an air-horn, a flare, a weapon, a dangerous or hazardous item, a laser device, a bottle, a glass vessel, a can, a pole or any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety?

There you go. Any person in possession will be refused entry to the ground.

You take your chance. Is it really worth it?

It clearly states a list of items that could be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety followed by "Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground." It THEN goes on to list a load of items that are also prohibited (it doesn't even include inflatables). Give over scaremongering you front bum

Guest trusty_left_peg

Didn't somebody tweet Wembley and they said no? It's in this thread I'm sure

Then why were all those Grimsby fans at Wembley the other week with their cod inflatables?

Sure I saw some at the cup final last week too.

Is an inflatable dolphin classed as a knife, a firework, a smoke canister, an air-horn, a flare, a weapon, a dangerous or hazardous item, a laser device, a bottle, a glass vessel, a can, a pole or any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety?

What if it's a bottlenose dolphin?

CLARIFICATION NEEDED.

Guest 1banana2banana

Didn't somebody tweet Wembley and they said no? It's in this thread I'm sure

You are by far the worst poster on this forum

Sure it was you saying THIS WON'T MAKE GENERAL SALE