Inflatables

I've just blown him up. And if I chuck him with the sand in I'm taking someone's head off.

I've not thought this one through....

lol Cut a hole in the bottom and let the sand out. 

Guest TurvOwl

Block 544 need to get their inflatable game on. I'm bringing an inflatable pig (probably a few more items as well) and we've got 200 balloons anyone from another owlstalker else in block 544 bringing stuff?

544, have balloons, streamers, inflatables and bach balls :)

Block 542 - 100 x Blue Balloons, 100 x White Balloons, 10 x Blue and White Beach Balls, Large Beach Ball, Pink Flamingo, Killer Whale, Gherkin, 5ft Blue Alien, Banana(n)

If we're doing the alternate colours thing half the balloons will be going to the rest of our group in 241

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRxFVwIvSTdRn1AcbdDt9Y2uLKUglZifDXxsy1K5fFc/edit#gid=0

I'm worried we won't see jesus now. Can you slit his bottom open, take out the sand and repair him with duct tape? Kind of like the easter story really when you think about it.

The Easter Story? What's that got to do with overendulging on chocolate eggs?

That's one of my jobs for today. - hopefully it works out.

"We're hearing news that the play off final has been delayed. Apparently the Sheffield Wednesday fans have brought in 900 inflatables including Jesus. Stewards are currently going around the Wednesday end with Wembley licensed drawing pins"

"Sean Dyche - your thoughts"

"Well it's a sad day for footba..."