IDs available

Let my stepsons go to a guy in the states... don't regret that, but now my bro is coming over from Sweden...   Anyone got one with a few points on that is not gonna be used?.. much appreciated if you could PM me... cheers.

Bump

Can anyone please spare an ID with 10 points before the Family Area sells out?

I'm sure we'll manage tickets tomorrow sat together in the nose bleeds, but would prefer to take the little un in the Family Area. Anything would be greatly appreciated, I'm aware I'm one of many on here looking for the same.

Brother in law just text to say he has to be in theatre tomorrow morning so won't have Internet access , if anyone has 2 10 point ID for him, message me and I'll do it or I'll have take the chance on general sale

Guest Watsonswfc

Have a ticket myself already but if there is a spare ID going to be able to purchase today without waiting till tomorrow morning for my dad it would be appreciated. He's been to all the games I have this season just purchased tickets with my ID! Thanks in advance 

Guest tomrulez

Still after an id if anyone could sort me out with one for today that would be great WAWAW

Edited by tomrulez