IDs available

Guest LozzaOwl

My friend has an ID with 10points on going spare (sadly a family member has been taken ill so he won't be using it)

Does anyone need one ?.. It will allow purchase at 2pm today.

PM Me if interested.

My friend has an ID with 10points on going spare (sadly a family member has been taken ill so he won't be using it)

PM Me if interested.

can I have it please

PM Me if interested.

PMED

Let my stepsons go to a guy in the states... don't regret that, but now my bro is coming over from Sweden...   Anyone got one with a few points on that is not gonna be used?.. much appreciated if you could PM me... cheers.

PM Me if interested.

Sent you a PM. Its for a work friend, he's got over 100 points but needs one for young un.

Guest LozzaOwl

PM Me if interested.

This has now gone. Had to be fair and give to first to PM. Feel like such a meanie! Sorry to all those who missed out. I'll keep my ear to the ground for others.

Cheers all.

Guest tomrulez

Anyone got a spare 10pt id going could you pm it me please, will be ever so grateful and so will my dad! 

Let my stepsons go to a guy in the states... don't regret that, but now my bro is coming over from Sweden...   Anyone got one with a few points on that is not gonna be used?.. much appreciated if you could PM me... cheers.

Bump

Guest Hirstpower

anybody got id please please please pm me and ill get you your first 5 pints on saturday.

also if your driving down ill give you free parking and lift to match