Block 130 Balloons

I shall be bringing a few hundred balloons but there's no way I will be able to inflate them all myself, so are there any people in block 130 that'd be happy to help? lol

Just hand 'em out..... did exactly that in '91. With the party atmosphere it won't be a problem.

We need some rules for block 130. If you promise to not sit down, sing and scream as loud as possible, bounce when required and wear blue and white, then Me and the family will help blow the balloons :)

We are going to order balloons, streamers and bring flags etc.

We need some rules for block 130. If you promise to not sit down, sing and scream as loud as possible, bounce when required and wear blue and white, then Me and the family will help blow the balloons :)

We are going to order balloons, streamers and bring flags etc.

Considering I do all of the above anyway that'll be fine, I'm on the Kop at home, I left the Brighton game with zero voice left lol

Toilet rolls? Back to the 60's and 70's a bit..... nowt wrong with a bit of retro!

There was a kid at the brighton in front of us with bog rolls. He really didn't get it. Just kept lobbing them down all rolled up so they didn't stream. Think the people below were starting to get annoyed.

Don't they know how much bog roll costs these days?

239. 100 balloons, 5 large inflatable Bananas and some streamers!!

238 will have various infaltables - parrots, globe, plane, giraffe etc

In block242 got 3 inflatable bananas 1 dolphin 1 croc 1whale 1hammer lad can blow them up

Lovin it.

Starting to have doubts we may have under prepared with the 200 balloons and 5 flamingo's, may have to have a re think, can't be letting 242 down!