swinners

Begging for an ID with 10 points on it.

Begging for an ID with 10 or so points on it so I can get my Dad a ticket for Wembley. Here's hoping. Everything crossed!!!

14.000 left yet to have a go at and sure he'll get 1.

Hope so tink. Thick question I know, but is an ID with zero points better than no ID at all. I kinda know the answer but....

Why didn't people just buy a membership Monday night? Flabbergasted that so many didn't just stump up the £30 to jump the queue

Hope so tink. Thick question I know, but is an ID with zero points better than no ID at all. I kinda know the answer but....

you need an I'd to buy

I could do with 1 or 2 with 10 points if anyone's is available it would be much appreciated

I'm also in need of an ID (and postcode) with 20 or 10 points on. All our tickets been ordered through my ID so my little lad has no points and is desperate to go with me. Thanks.

Another in need here, I'm flying in from Australia for it x

Yep, in the same boat.  

Can't get my dad a ticket at the moment.  If he doesn't go then neither do I.  

Roll on the general sale.   :duntmatter:

Any spare id's with points please as I have no points due to my sons buying my tickets on there id's and wold really like to join them on this great day. Please pm me. Wawaw

Any spare id's with points please as I have no points due to my sons buying my tickets on there id's and wold really like to join them on this great day. Please pm me. Wawaw

I'm in the same boat as everyone above I need an Id with a few points willing to make a donation to someone's favourite charity for any points

If I can't get another ticket I will have one that I will be willing to let someone have who's really strugling

Ive got a spare number with 10 points on it if anyone is still looking!  I only have it from the semi final first leg as i was ordering tickets for some of my mates who are members but couldn't click on one of their names as the system kept crashing so just ordered one under my name!  I didn't even realise it had generated another ID number until this morning!

If anyone wants it let me know and I will get the number and postcode to you!

I would love it

sorry to everyone who messaged me but I just gave it to the first one that came through!  Good luck to the rest of you seeking tickets!! 

Cheers cash you're a life saver