This season against Hull

Obviously the play-off final is a completely different game, but here are some stats from our matches against Hull.

Results: Wednesday 1-1 Hull, Hull 0-0 Wednesday

Highlights

First photo is team from 0-0, second one is 1-1.

Third is 1-1, fourth is 0-0.

post-27242-0-18017300-1463853851.png

post-27242-0-83778200-1463853858_thumb.p

post-27242-0-95478200-1463853922.png

post-27242-0-55103900-1463853931.png

Edited by joelswfc

I'd go with hutch for this one

Agreed, Hull's midfield is pretty physical so starting with Hutch makes sense. I did feel that we were more out muscled in the second half at Hillsborough than at the KC, but undoubtedly Hull were the stronger side in the second half of both games. Also Hutch looked good in the second half at Brighton, so I think he'll come into the game with confidence.

Agreed, Hull's midfield is pretty physical so starting with Hutch makes sense. I did feel that we were more out muscled in the second half at Hillsborough than at the KC, but undoubtedly Hull were the stronger side in the second half of both games. Also Hutch looked good in the second half at Brighton, so I think he'll come into the game with confidence.

Totally agree

Guest Ferkorf

Didnt have hooper in the first match, forestieri sent off for sod all in the second... not excuses but 2 potential match winners there...... Where is mcgeady??

At the home game, we were by far the better side 1st half and they the 2nd half.

The away match we were down to 10 men and if the ref did his job properly they'd have been down to 10.

Agree with most that say hutch has to start.

Just think it's destiny to win!

We are a much better team than we were when we played them. Derby showed they can't handle fast paced ball movement, that is where we have improved

I'm not sure we were that dominant tbh. We needed a worldly from Bannan to score and Derby had lots of clear cut chances in our penalty area. I agree that we moved the ball very well though.

At the home game, we were by far the better side 1st half and they the 2nd half.

The away match we were down to 10 men and if the ref did his job properly they'd have been down to 10.

Agree with most that say hutch has to start.

Just think it's destiny to win!

Joao was a real problem for them in the first half at home. But hull changed things at half time and he petered out a bit. If he were to start on Saturday that would free up FF to play wide left.

Guest owl from retford

Yeah hutch for me to slow it down and break up play harsh on Lopez as he has played well and probably better on the ball just think hutch will protect us better