New Hillsborough Design

An away end of 3.600 ? under the right circumstances  a few clubs could provide 500% of that figure ...Nearly half a Million quid spunked there. I think a feasability study should be done on West redevelopment with the emphasis on shared home & away accomodation maximising attendances.

But lets get the job in front of us completed ASAP first eh ? 

Ok a quick show of hands who on here thinks Sheffield United are a bigger club than Wednesday as I think it would be no one

Now they averaged over 30000 in a smaller stadium when there weren't as many big clubs in the league and gave very small away allocations they could without any more home supporters attending have got 35000 with more room

So why would people advocate a reduced capacity when we would get 40000 plus against at least half a dozen clubs in the Premier league and with the right price 30,000 against nearly if not all others

If the pigs can do it we can do better

Perfect solution (but totally unrealistic) for me would be to swap with the council and build new stadium in part of Hillsborough park and where the existing stadiums lies build brand new top notch park for the community.

The exiting plot isn't big enough for modern day stadia, as you have to be more than just a place to host football on a Saturday afternoon.

Perfect solution (but totally unrealistic) for me would be to swap with the council and build new stadium in part of Hillsborough park and where the existing stadiums lies build brand new top notch park for the community.

The exiting plot isn't big enough for modern day stadia, as you have to be more than just a place to host football on a Saturday afternoon.

I think it has been mentioned that the council don't own Hillsboro park. It was given to the people of Sheffield to enjoy, and the council just act as trustees. Edited by Lincs Owl