Sign in to follow this  
sadamski

ID Swapsies

I have 1 x 60 point ID that I'm willing to swap for 2 x 20 or 10 point IDs if anyone can trade?

Cheers.

I've got one with 40 points that I'd be happy to swap but not sure if that's any use to you.

I need 2 or there is no point swapping. Thanks anyway.

Thought it might be useful incase somebody has one with 10 or 20 points going spare that they can give you

If someone can give me a 10 or 20 point ID, then that would be bloody lovely and I would owe them several pints of beer, if they can't then I'm happy to swap for 2.

barton6435 had two 10 point IDs he was looking to swap this morning, he's posted in the ticket section. Not sure if he's still got them

Most probably a dumb question... but if you use someone else's ID to buy a ticket, do they keep the ID after or do you? :wacko:

It's still your ID, it's just like that person is buying a ticket on your behalf.

It's still your ID, it's just like that person is buying a ticket on your behalf.

As much as it pains me to do it, if that's the case I need to face reality and the fact that i can't make it next weekend and do the right thing.  I have an Owls membership ID, a non member with 40 TP and 3 more non members with 10 TP each going for grabs.  PM me if you're interested.  1st come 1st served sob

Guest Robster01

As much as it pains me to do it, if that's the case I need to face reality and the fact that i can't make it next weekend and do the right thing.  I have an Owls membership ID, a non member with 40 TP and 3 more non members with 10 TP each going for grabs.  PM me if you're interested.  1st come 1st served sob

PMd you mate

I've got a 10 point ID I could do with swapping for an ID with 100+ so I can buy at 9am tomoz

barton6435 had two 10 point IDs he was looking to swap this morning, he's posted in the ticket section. Not sure if he's still got them

Mine are offered to someone now, im just waiting to get an ID so i can release mine :)

1 more 10 point ID if anyone wants it?  

If I was to use my ID for the first ticket and borrow someone else's for the second ticket where would the tickets be posted to?  Can you choose the dispatch address after choosing the seating?

1 more 10 point ID if anyone wants it?  

messaged you

Mine are offered to someone now, im just waiting to get an ID so i can release mine :)

Ahh sweet! Nice to see so many people helping others out on here!

If I was to use my ID for the first ticket and borrow someone else's for the second ticket where would the tickets be posted to? Can you choose the dispatch address after choosing the seating?

Various people on here have said that you can choose a delivery address when ordered

Guest Robster01

attachicon.gifpanini-football-78-stickers.gif

It'd be sooooooo cool if these points were physical stickers

Swap clubs could pop up

People could hope for a shiney

I'm nicking that idea when I make my own football club