ID Swapsies

It's still your ID, it's just like that person is buying a ticket on your behalf.

As much as it pains me to do it, if that's the case I need to face reality and the fact that i can't make it next weekend and do the right thing.  I have an Owls membership ID, a non member with 40 TP and 3 more non members with 10 TP each going for grabs.  PM me if you're interested.  1st come 1st served sob

Guest Robster01

As much as it pains me to do it, if that's the case I need to face reality and the fact that i can't make it next weekend and do the right thing.  I have an Owls membership ID, a non member with 40 TP and 3 more non members with 10 TP each going for grabs.  PM me if you're interested.  1st come 1st served sob

PMd you mate

Mine are offered to someone now, im just waiting to get an ID so i can release mine :)

Ahh sweet! Nice to see so many people helping others out on here!

If I was to use my ID for the first ticket and borrow someone else's for the second ticket where would the tickets be posted to? Can you choose the dispatch address after choosing the seating?

Various people on here have said that you can choose a delivery address when ordered