Looks like we arealready getting Hull's tickets

The See Tickets seating plan shows Wednesday given up to Block 552 on the North Stand but Cat 3 tickets are currently being sold to us for Block 501 - which is the next block along towards the Hull end.  Presumably only the upper tier will be sold as the middle tier is on the half way line so even Hull will have sold their allocation there    

Seem  to remember something similar happening at Cardiff - some mates getting tickets much later than me got better seats

The See Tickets seating plan shows Wednesday given up to Block 552 on the North Stand but Cat 3 tickets are currently being sold to us for Block 501 - which is the next block along towards the Hull end.  Presumably only the upper tier will be sold as the middle tier is on the half way line so even Hull will have sold their allocation there    

Seem  to remember something similar happening at Cardiff - some mates getting tickets much later than me got better seats

that might answer summat thats been puzzling me, looked on my see ticket confirmation , yesterday it said 16% of tickets ofr the event had been posted out, yet this morning it says 11%  which unless im being absurdly stupid means we have accumulated extra tickets overnight , hopefully so 

that might answer summat thats been puzzling me, looked on my see ticket confirmation , yesterday it said 16% of tickets ofr the event had been posted out, yet this morning it says 11% which unless im being absurdly stupid means we have accumulated extra tickets overnight , hopefully so

That could be percentage of tickets sold posted out. Mass increase in extra tickets bought today but not posted yet.

That could be percentage of tickets sold posted out. Mass increase in extra tickets bought today but not posted yet.

yes it may very well be but it does say % of event tickets despatched , not sold tickets , also wouldnt answer question as to why blocks not previously assigned to us are now being sold