Anyone not going...help

Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone is not going but has two spare id numbers for me and my son. I have enough on my account to get one but I can't go without my boy and worried about general sale Tuesday. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

WAWAW

Guest paolo

When I bought my tickets at 2pm today (Sunday) there were still plenty of areas left left.  I don't think it will be a problem waiting for general sale.

Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone is not going but has two spare id numbers for me and my son. I have enough on my account to get one but I can't go without my boy and worried about general sale Tuesday. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

WAWAW

I was the same, enough TPP's to book before GS on my ID but never thought to get my 6 yr old his own ID before, so had got his tickets with my ID. Due to not been 100% sure it would make GS, which mathematically it still may or may not; I decided a couple of days ago to not attend, as it could have been me having a ticket but not my lad and he'd be devastated to stay at home in South Wales, whilst Daddy swanned off to Wembley... sorry, I love the Owls of course I do but I adore and love my son so many levels above that.

Therefore, I'm actually happy to not have such high blood pressure like so many fellow supporters seem to have right now lol and we will watch it on TV together, guaranteed with no fuss.

Due to that, I happily gave my two ID's away but I would love to know if PO Final tickets also gain 10TPP's though, or as it's not league games, they don't?

Guest Grez Bez

I'm in the same boat

Getting 4 tickets, one for my mother and 3 for my little brothers.

My mother has been to loads of games but all on my dads ID's and my brothers are the same (They are a lot younger than me). Just hope there isn't 3 tickets or something as can't leave one out!

If anyone has any spare ID's then I'd be more than grateful!

Edited by Grez Bez