Client ID

I know this is a long shot but I've got one mate desperate for and ID, he's always had his tickets bought on other peoples ID, so if anyone is willing to lend their membership if they aren't using it that would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is a long shot but I've got one mate desperate for and ID, he's always had his tickets bought on other peoples ID, so if anyone is willing to lend their membership if they aren't using it that would be greatly appreciated.

Careful with this one. The morality police on another thread will be all over you like a rash.

Sorry used our IDs, but it's not too late to register one. Get someone with an ID to log on to friends and family and add him as new. It gives a client ID instantly. Obviously this ID will have no priority points but it will give him a shot when they go on general sale. I would do it as soon as possible to make sure SEE have it on file before general sale starts.

Guest LozzaOwl

1 adult 1 u17 membership id going spare, pm for details, no charge, fastest finger first go go go!

Sent message 👍🏻

Guest LozzaOwl

Lozza owl first to pm, sorry everyone else

Uto

Absolute legend! Just made my families year!!!!

A true Owl.. No charge just pure generosity!!! Thanks 👍🏻

Guest Aggy1508

Just tried on see tickets my client I'd and says can't recognise!!!got. Membership as well so shouldn't it be on their system by now??

Just tried on see tickets my client I'd and says can't recognise!!!got. Membership as well so shouldn't it be on their system by now??

Apparently the ID is only recognised on the day it is acceptable to use - they update the database before each batch of sales I believe??

Guest The Quinster

Im after one if anyone cant make it, missed about 4 home games all season but always booked under a mates name not mine :(