Nottingham - Wembley - Helicopter

So you reckon your son should have special exam arrangements- booking a room, finding two invigilators etc  made for him just so he go and watch a football match, meaning he sees the exam paper a  day before all his course mates, completely compromising the integrity of the exam?

And this would be 'uni lectures not living in the real world' if they didn't do this?

Seriously?

Jesus.

Teacher alert

If that were leaving from Sheffield I'd take you up on it... I have exactly the same issue with an exam finishing at 3 (probably finish it about 2:45) and if I could get to Nottingham in time you'd have another person to share that chopper with. 

What sort of student are you that you can afford £700 for a flippin helicopter?!

So you reckon your son should have special exam arrangements- booking a room, finding two invigilators etc made for him just so he go and watch a football match, meaning he sees the exam paper a day before all his course mates, completely compromising the integrity of the exam?

And this would be 'uni lectures not living in the real world' if they didn't do this?

Seriously?

Jesus.

THIS

What sort of student are you that you can afford £700 for a flippin helicopter?!

lol

Naturally like any good student I would get the parents to pay for it. I'd imagine they'd kick up quite a fuss but I'd only ask for the money after doing it, and then they really have no choice... they either give me the money or I starve, and for some reason they seem to care about my general health. I've got about a decade of only asking for two major presents for my Birthday or Christmas, they've already acknowledged they "owe me one" in regards that I never ask for or need owt. If anyone else in the Sheffield/Donny area doesn't mind sharing the cost of a helicopter, let me know... only bástard way I'm going to be able to go to Wembley and I don't think I can quite justify the cost of just going on my own  :ph34r:  :biggrin:

lol

Naturally like any good student I would get the parents to pay for it. I'd imagine they'd kick up quite a fuss but I'd only ask for the money after doing it, and then they really have no choice... they either give me the money or I starve, and for some reason they seem to care about my general health. I've got about a decade of only asking for two major presents for my Birthday or Christmas, they've already acknowledged they "owe me one" in regards that I never ask for or need owt. If anyone else in the Sheffield/Donny area doesn't mind sharing the cost of a helicopter, let me know... only bástard way I'm going to be able to go to Wembley and I don't think I can quite justify the cost of just going on my own  :ph34r:  :biggrin:

Would love to share but unfortunately I've already agreed to go by horse and carriage. 

You little princess you.

Come on... live up to your name  :ph34r:

Alas, I'm actually going to be shoved into the back of a skoda for 3 hours or so with my two teenage brothers.

Then I have the pleasure of three nights on my Grandma's sofa. 

Some princess eh?

Alas, I'm actually going to be shoved into the back of a skoda for 3 hours or so with my two teenage brothers.

Then I have the pleasure of three nights on my Grandma's sofa. 

Some princess eh?

Better treatment than I've had going down to London in the past.

Mate broke up with her boyfriend last year and invited me over for valentines day, for what I presumed was going to be a night of casual coitus to assist her in getting over the guy. 40 quid worth of cocktails later I was made to sleep on the floor while I used my coat as a blanket. Talk about getting shafted.  :ph34r: