Nottingham - Wembley - Helicopter

Would love to rock up in a swanky helicopter and see the crushing disappointment on a load of girls faces when the dust settles to reveal not Timberlake or Bieber, but me and a bunch of random nubbers from the internet spilling beer on each other and singing Ole Ole

We went to the Robbie Williams Knebworth (I know, I know) gig in a blacked out limo-type-thing. The disappointment that showed on the gathering crowd's faces as we fell out will haunt me to my grave!!

In fact, i have never been to a Robbie gig since!!

Help required guys

I have tickets sorted but my son has an exam Saturday lunchtime at Jubilee Campus at Nottingham Uni - he has tried to reason with them to let him take the exam the day before/in the morning but unfortunately he is getting the usual bull from the Uni lecturers that dont live in the real world that the exam would be 'compromised'

Anyhow rant over - to try and solve the issue I have an option on a private charter helicopter Nottingham Airport - Wembley (about a mile away) which will take 4 passengers leaving at about 3pm (landing before 4pm)

If anyone in or around Nottingham is having difficulty making kick-off and is interested in sharing the cost ( if all 4 seats are booked £700 each - if fewer proportionately more) PM me

Kids !!

If that were leaving from Sheffield I'd take you up on it... I have exactly the same issue with an exam finishing at 3 (probably finish it about 2:45) and if I could get to Nottingham in time you'd have another person to share that chopper with. 

I remember when I was in the RAF and taking a part-time degree course at the University of Glamorgan, I got posted from Wales to North Yorkshire and had to report to my new base on the same day as my final exam. The lecturer let me take it 2 days early - in his office. I sat at his desk doing the exam while he sat there reading the newspaper. Aced it and the other lads/lasses on the course were happy too.  :rolleyes: