Nottingham - Wembley - Helicopter

Help required guys

I have tickets sorted but my son has an exam Saturday lunchtime at Jubilee Campus at Nottingham Uni - he has tried to reason with them to let him take the exam the day before/in the morning but unfortunately he is getting the usual bull from the Uni lecturers that dont live in the real world that the exam would be 'compromised'

Anyhow rant over - to try and solve the issue I have an option on a private charter helicopter Nottingham Airport - Wembley (about a mile away) which will take 4 passengers leaving at about 3pm (landing before 4pm)

If anyone in or around Nottingham is having difficulty making kick-off and is interested in sharing the cost ( if all 4 seats are booked £700 each - if fewer proportionately more) PM me

Kids !!

Help required guys

I have tickets sorted but my son has an exam Saturday lunchtime at Jubilee Campus at Nottingham Uni - he has tried to reason with them to let him take the exam the day before/in the morning but unfortunately he is getting the usual bull from the Uni lecturers that dont live in the real world that the exam would be 'compromised'

Anyhow rant over - to try and solve the issue I have an option on a private charter helicopter Nottingham Airport - Wembley (about a mile away) which will take 4 passengers leaving at about 3pm (landing before 4pm)

If anyone in or around Nottingham is having difficulty making kick-off and is interested in sharing the cost ( if all 4 seats are booked £700 each - if fewer proportionately more) PM me

Kids !!

Sorry pal, I'm not a holier-than-thou type and don't begrudge anyone that has money to spend it how they want, but the irony of the bit I have highlighted against the rest of the post is too much to resist!!

Sorry pal, I'm not a holier-than-thou type and don't begrudge anyone that has money to spend it how they want, but the irony of the bit I have highlighted against the rest of the post is too much to resist!!

Post of the day  lol lol

Help required guys

Kids !!

Is that a return journey or do I have to make my own way back?

Ha Ha  - take your point but unless there is some buy in its too rich for me and it will be a fast car and fingers crossed

So you reckon your son should have special exam arrangements- booking a room, finding two invigilators etc  made for him just so he go and watch a football match, meaning he sees the exam paper a  day before all his course mates, completely compromising the integrity of the exam?

And this would be 'uni lectures not living in the real world' if they didn't do this?

Seriously?

Jesus.

Edited by Bannofan

Booked train tickets from Nottingham, really wish I hadn't now

Would love to rock up in a swanky helicopter and see the crushing disappointment on a load of girls faces when the dust settles to reveal not Timberlake or Bieber, but me and a bunch of random nubbers from the internet spilling beer on each other and singing Ole Ole

So you reckon your son should have special exam arrangements- booking a room, finding two invigilators etc  made for him just so he go and watch a football match, meaning he sees the exam paper before all his course mates?

And this would be uni lectures not living in the real world if they didn't do this?

Seriously?

Jesus.

No - I think setting an exam on a Saturday lunchtime of a Bank Holiday weekend - when I know how many contact hours they have during the year - is not living in the real world !

So you reckon your son should have special exam arrangements- booking a room, finding two invigilators etc  made for him just so he go and watch a football match, meaning he sees the exam paper a  day before all his course mates, completely compromising the integrity of the exam?

And this would be 'uni lectures not living in the real world' if they didn't do this?

Seriously?

Jesus.

You sound like a barrel of laughs.

LET THE MAN HAVE HIS HELICOPTER.