Selling ID: £100

Thank you to the kind Owlstalk member who recently PM'ed me offering an ID so I could get a ticket with my son.  Unfortunately, I missed it!  If anyone else has any kind of ID that will put us slightly ahead of general sale, we'd be eternally grateful (sorry for grovelling, but desperate not to miss out). 

So many people trying to sell their souls for a ticket.

This is all so different from the spirit that so many of us remember in the final hours on RMS Titanic. Back then, we chaps stood back and let the women and children onto the boats. We didn't degrade ourselves by begging for a seat, though we knew the freezing water of the North Atlantic awaited those without one.

No.

We just sneaked up behind a Hull fan, bopped him and nicked his ticket :laugh:

Don't try that at home, boys and girls. Violence is deplorable, cowardly, disgusting and vile and makes you a shambles of a human being. More importantly, it's specifically against government social policy - well, at least until we start fighting Eurasia again (or is that Eastasia?)  :rolleyes:

Edited by VictoryBell

I have an account with the shop and have bought tickets this season with this method, only 20pts though.

So my question is do I have an ID and how can I find it , and I cant get to the match, so if anyone can answer the above they can have my ID.

I have an account with the shop and have bought tickets this season with this method, only 20pts though.

So my question is do I have an ID and how can I find it , and I cant get to the match, so if anyone can answer the above they can have my ID.

yes please!

If you go on the swfc tickets website and log in using your email and password (if you can remember it) then it will have your details there including the ID number

You need to tell me how I get the ID!

its not a quiz I generally dont know is it the client ref a 6 digit thing?

Yes it can be between 3 and 6 digits I believe, most newer ones are 6 digits. Called client ID or client reference number. It would be on any tickets you've previously bought but presumably you wouldn't have those any longer. Could try to log into the swfc tickets website and the details will be on their.

Yes it can be between 3 and 6 digits I believe, most newer ones are 6 digits. Called client ID or client reference number. It would be on any tickets you've previously bought but presumably you wouldn't have those any longer. Could try to log into the swfc tickets website and the details will be on their.

I have PM'd  you, will PM you again with what I think is what you want/ client ref.

I got sorted thanks to a kind forumite.  That sounds like the id you need daleblue and there appears to be a fair number of tickets left at the moment (although they're quite high up) so it should be very useful to someone.

I'm useless with all things ICT. How done find out my ID number so I can give it to my Dad?

There