General Sale Question

Obviously I have to wait for General Sale and also have to wait to book my flight to see if i have a ticket. 

With General Sale do i need anything?  How does the system stop Hull fans buying in the Wednesday end and vice versa?

If anybody is willing to help me out earlier with 3 I.D's I would be very grateful as at least it would let me book flights before they go up anymore...

Obviously I have to wait for General Sale and also have to wait to book my flight to see if i have a ticket.

With General Sale do i need anything? How does the system stop Hull fans buying in the Wednesday end and vice versa?

If anybody is willing to help me out earlier with 3 I.D's I would be very grateful as at least it would let me book flights before they go up anymore...

Yeah you still need a client id with the club.

Also their isn't anything stopping either set of fans buying on eachothers end aslong as you're registered with the club.

But as hull won't sell out I wouldn't worry about them being on our end lol

Yep..registered two friends and added them to my 'Friends and Family' list. Took 5 mins ...

Cheers mate.

I'm now registered but it doesn't recognise my login when I try to log into their ticketing system.

I've got ID ref number, but it's not letting me activate it or log into their system. I'm fine logging into their shop, etc just not the ticketing website for Wembley for some reason.

Any clues?

I'm getting the same thing today with my ID with membership & also with my son's

"sorry we could not find details fo Clint ID\supporter number 'nnnnn'"

was going for a trial run of the SEE site before the rush tomorrow  so I hope that just means that I'm not recognised as I'm not eligable today.........

I'm getting the same thing today with my ID with membership & also with my son's

"sorry we could not find details fo Clint ID\supporter number 'nnnnn'"

was going for a trial run of the SEE site before the rush tomorrow  so I hope that just means that I'm not recognised as I'm not eligable today.........

I'm hoping the same thing.

Hull are using eticketing.co.uk though, I presume you've tried logging in there? And I understand general starts this afternoon at 2pm.