Hull aint shifting those tickets!

100% no refund policy on the Wednesday ticket site, so I'd expect the same with Hull.

Worth getting a "cheap" seat in the Hull end - would only be a £34 insurance policy! lol

I'm buying 2 so £68. Might be worth it though!

But we ain't gonna sell 40k tickets to STH and members

What about non-members and ST holders who have between 10 and 100 points? People seem to be forgetting they can buy before GS.

I'm expecting an update at 9.01am from one of the people who have registered on their site to confirm availability.

Anything later than 9.02am and it's a night in the Sausage Cottage.

UTO :biggrin:

They don't go on general sale until 2pm! I've registered too

They don't go on general sale until 2pm! I've registered too

Going to try my account at 2pm and see what happens. Then I'll try and get Wednesday tickets when my priority group kicks in and if tickets are no longer available, I've got some time to buy Hull tickets before they go off general sale.

Sorted!

Going to try my account at 2pm and see what happens. Then I'll try and get Wednesday tickets when my priority group kicks in and if tickets are no longer available, I've got some time to buy Hull tickets before they go off general sale.

Sorted!

Just stay safe and watch out for Ronnie Pickering 

Does everyone think it's better to buy in hull end or chance general sale in Wednesday end

Wait and see what the state of play is with Wednesday tickets on Monday morning.

If it doesn't look like general sale is happening, then you've got a few hours to buy in the Hull end before their deadline closes.

As Hull's ticket deadline is Monday afternoon, and our general sale starts Tuesday morning, I'd be amazed if some of Hull's unsold tickets aren't allocated to Wednesday, but some folk on here claim all Hull's blocks are available for sale (no idea how they know this!).

Wait and see what the state of play is with Wednesday tickets on Monday morning.

If it doesn't look like general sale is happening, then you've got a few hours to buy in the Hull end before their deadline closes.

As Hull's ticket deadline is Monday afternoon, and our general sale starts Tuesday morning, I'd be amazed if some of Hull's unsold tickets aren't allocated to Wednesday, but some folk on here claim all Hull's blocks are available for sale (no idea how they know this!).

Some people on here claim to know everything. its usually utter rubbish!