Hull aint shifting those tickets!

I doubt we'll officially be getting any of their allocation as both clubs have been given 1 half of the stadium and both sets of fans are free to book tickets in any of those blocks. It would mean relocating some of those fans that have already chosen seats in those blocks if the FA were to give them to Wednesday.

I doubt we'll officially be getting any of their allocation as both clubs have been given 1 half of the stadium and both sets of fans are free to book tickets in any of those blocks. It would mean relocating some of those fans that have already chosen seats in those blocks if the FA were to give them to Wednesday.

I've read that no one has been given a seat number yet

Or you could wait for our tickets to go on general sale, buy them then and sit with the Wednesdayites

Tempted to buy in the Hull end and still try get ours on general sale then try get a refund if I do. Not sure what the policy is on refunds though.

Tempted to buy in the Hull end and still try get ours on general sale then try get a refund if I do. Not sure what the policy is on refunds though.

100% no refund policy on the Wednesday ticket site, so I'd expect the same with Hull.

Worth getting a "cheap" seat in the Hull end - would only be a £34 insurance policy! lol

Guest Ash76

Someone said on another thread that we'd sold about 20k and that apparently came from a source at the club. Who knows though.

Impossible at the time of posting