maddy68

cheapest places to stay near wembl3y

Was spose to go blackpool this week but either blackpool or wembley....No comparison i wanna go wembley but need cheapish overnight stay and maybe car share from sheffield, cmon guys n gals give us a clue please

Probably better stopping away from Wembley. Some really cheap places in central London and cheap tube fare to and from the ground.

If you're not wanting to stop in central London try somewhere near Watford.

Your best bet may be booking.com there's various search criteria on there. And an option to pay when you arrive.

Not sure of your budget but we found a couple in Covent Garden for around £100 for a twin room

Also try premier inn/ travel lodge.

Good luck buddy

Park Bench in Finsbury Park, newspaper or cardboard box maybe needed to keep warm.  :biggrin:

Ive already booked a travelodge, but worth checking out some serviced apartments, they are usually cheaper than hotels. Try somewhere like: http://www.gonative.com

I've got a spare bed in a hotel room I booked a mile from Wembley. We're going down Friday night in my car and coming back Sunday. £100 all in (fuel, parking and hotel for 2 nights) if interested?

Single not good theres 2 of us unless its buy 1 get 1 free lol kidding cheers tho guys and after we won id be happy to sleep on cardboard box as long as it blue n white

I've got a spare bed in a hotel room I booked a mile from Wembley. We're going down Friday night in my car and coming back Sunday. £100 all in (fuel, parking and hotel for 2 nights) if interested?

Seriously is it for a single bed for 1 person? Wud love a good celebration with fellow wednesdayites

I've booked 2 twin rooms and there is three of us :) so yes, a single bed spare for both Friday and Saturday

Edited by leighrichy

Seriously is it for a single bed for 1 person? Wud love a good celebration with fellow wednesdayites

Haha. Single bed for as many people as you can squeeze in. That's a party!!

Palmers Lodge Backpackers Hostel 4 miles from Wembley. We have a 4 berth dorm for £100 but you can get single beds in a shared dorm of 14 for £24 with brekkie.

Got a room for 6 in hostel with bunk beds and a lock ont door for 120 between us in Earl's Court.

The Londonears

There is a cheap Travelodge on the North Circular. Walking distance from Stonebridge Park which is one stop from Wembley on the Bakerloo line.