PFA Player of the year Fessi in second, voting ends today

Wish I'd noticed this earlier...

I've just set 4 virtual machines running a little script which votes automatically every 15 seconds or so, should be worth another 1,920 votes or so over the next couple of hours  :ph34r:

How does your script work Dan? I found a few pitfalls in mine that caused the votes not to count.

Wish I'd noticed this earlier...

I've just set 4 virtual machines running a little script which votes automatically every 15 seconds or so, should be worth another 1,920 votes or so over the next couple of hours  :ph34r:

Share it with a password and then pm anyone who wants it

How does your script work Dan? I found a few pitfalls in mine that caused the votes not to count.

What made you think your votes weren't counting? Maybe mine aren't then...

All I know is it's coming up with the blue bars every time FF gets 'clicked' on, I presumed that it was working.

What made you think your votes weren't counting? Maybe mine aren't then...

All I know is it's coming up with the blue bars every time FF gets 'clicked' on, I presumed that it was working.

There was no correlation between my "votes" and the returned results. Though this wasn't automating a browser, just sending raw requests through to the server. If you're automating a browser you should be golden!