Sign in to follow this  
Juan Cobian

Seetickets

Picked secure delivery so if the worst comes to the worst I can prove the transaction and get the tickets reissued at Wembley.

If you buy 8 will the tickets get delivered to the bookers address & only get charged once for postage?

If a 67 year old Grandad can book tickets via this website (as I have just done - he says smuggly) then anyone can!!

I'm a 76 year old, but unfortunately not a Grandad, with 490 points. If I am successful after 2.00pm then I too will be as smug as a very smug bug in a rug!!

This one?

They're Club Wembley seats, not part of our allocation according to the seat plan.

im still peed off with the seperate ID for the kids,   now i have to wait to the back of the queue

But so will many others to be honest

mad dash Tuesday then!!!

im still peed off with the seperate ID for the kids,   now i have to wait to the back of the queue

But so will many others to be honest

mad dash Tuesday then!!!

Might struggle to get three tickets together mate. Worth finding out if you buy yours now, and the kids on Tuesday, you can get your seat moved to be with your kids?

Might struggle to get three tickets together mate. Worth finding out if you buy yours now, and the kids on Tuesday, you can get your seat moved to be with your kids?

100% this.

If you are able to get a ticket for yourself before Tuesday, I'd do it and then worry about exchange seats etc.

This one?

That's the one - they've been reported to FA and SWFC and have suddenly taken the post down and protected their account.

That's the one - they've been reported to FA and SWFC and have suddenly taken the post down and protected their account.

If they are selling for a profit they need reporting, well done

Roll on Sunday.....

Already been mentioned a couple of times, but have any blocks sold out yet?

Someone trying to sell 3 tickets for £200 a pop on twitter already. Scum

That block are Wembley seats and not ones allocated to us!

That block are Wembley seats and not ones allocated to us!

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it an offence to tout tickets for football matches by creating the following offence for an unauthorised person to:

• Sell a ticket for a designated football match
  • or
  • Otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person

<p>

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it an offence to tout tickets for football matches by creating the following offence for an unauthorised person to:

• Sell a ticket for a designated football match
  • or
  • Otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person

My point was that they were not being sold by a Wednesday fan! I am well aware of the legislation!!!

People should chill out on stop panicking about tickets. If you've got a season ticket/membership/ or your a foundation member your guaranteed a ticket. I understand that people want to sit with friends but the club have to look after people that have put significant money into following Wednesday and rightly so. I've only got membership so have to wait whilst Saturday to get mine and the lads but I'll get one. Spending the day at Wembley with my son will be priceless. Can't wait UTO

Blocks starting sell out now. 227 just gone. Site working v slowly now.

Just been in the shop to buy a shirt (didn't get one because there are no 'M' sizes!) there's a queue right back to the door to the ticket office. What are they after?

Just been in the shop to buy a shirt (didn't get one because there are no 'M' sizes!) there's a queue right back to the door to the ticket office. What are they after?

Coach tickets?

Did they have and toddlers shirts did you notice? No point in looking on website

Edited by bigrbuk

Use this link, I couldn't find it on their website!

Click book now, it gives you 7/8 spaces to enter enough post code's and ID's. Click continue, choose which price category & block.

Done.

SIMPLES

Ive put my id in as lead with 520 pts

I put my lads ID underneath he's got ST with 500 points but it just says not recognised.

Been back on our website to check my account and the id i put in is correct?

Am i missing something?