Seetickets

Site was easy to use - however can imagine the site will slow down though the more people as accessing.

Remember Hull are using the same process on their side of the website.

Option gives you seating blocks you can choose - use the tab seating plan (this will gve you the category of the ticket) - you then get nominated seats in the block...

You also only have 7 minutes to complete your purchase once you choose a block.

For those who asked

Transaction fee applies once to all tickets purchased at the time.

Booking fee is £2.40 per ticket

Transaction fee just £2.25 whether you are buying 1 or 8 tickets

Ticketmaster are doing Hull side.

Just tried the same and got the same response (out of curiosity).

I won't be able to book until Saturday or Sunday.

I've just put a few members IDs in, some come up with the date they are eligible, others come up as not recognised. Worrying!

I've just put a few members IDs in, some come up with the date they are eligible, others come up as not recognised. Worrying!

Yeah I did this...

I have a range of priority ID's and from what I can tell, they've only got the ones for today and tomorrow loaded at the moment.

Presume they load more on nearer the time...

Yeah I did this...

I have a range of priority ID's and from what I can tell, they've only got the ones for today and tomorrow loaded at the moment.

Great detective work. That's reassuring. I can't buy till Saturday and I'm seeing the 'not recognised' message.

Yeah I did this...

2 of mine aren't eligible until Saturday though......they came up, the others didn't.

Great detective work. That's reassuring. I can't buy till Saturday and I'm seeing the 'not recognised' message.

Just out of curiosity, did you buy a membership recently?

No buddy, had it since August. Do you have membership?

Ah right, I have 2 that are season tickets for next year and members. The rest just members. Maybe that's why the first 2 are only being recognised as yet. Maybe the members will be added nearer the time?

Ah right, I have 2 that are season tickets for next year and members. The rest just members. Maybe that's why the first 2 are only being recognised as yet. Maybe the members will be added nearer the time?

Yeah, I think the system must only have the client IDs for ST holders 'loaded into it', for now. 

Can anyone help? I have my own client ID but am only listed in 'friends and family' section on my dads account and don't have my own, do I need to create an account for myself or does having a client ID suffice?

I would like to know this as my son is linked to my account will he need an account completely separately cheers everyone

For those who asked

Transaction fee applies once to all tickets purchased at the time.

Booking fee is £2.40 per ticket

Transaction fee just £2.25 whether you are buying 1 or 8 tickets

So there is a booking fee per ticket AND at transaction fee?

Fleecing gets.