Seetickets

Site was easy to use - however can imagine the site will slow down though the more people as accessing.

Remember Hull are using the same process on their side of the website.

Option gives you seating blocks you can choose - use the tab seating plan (this will gve you the category of the ticket) - you then get nominated seats in the block...

You also only have 7 minutes to complete your purchase once you choose a block.

For those who asked

Transaction fee applies once to all tickets purchased at the time.

Booking fee is £2.40 per ticket

Transaction fee just £2.25 whether you are buying 1 or 8 tickets

i have 2 season tickets. One eligible today and one tomorrow.

I tried it.

Response that 1 season ticket i could buy today.

The other said the id 11**** is not eligible until 19/0516 at 9am.

Pretty simple, glad they system works.

I've just entered my Client ID in out of curiosity (Owls Membership so can't book till Saturday) - I got a message back saying 'Could not find Client ID number'.

I hope that's because thats the system way of saying my client doesn't fall in the ST list, and there isn't a genuine issue with my client ID - like it's missing from the list altogether!!

Bit of a worry it says it can't find my details at all then. Well it would be if I could actually go :(

Me too mate. I'm a member though, so can't book till Saturday - I just hope there isn't a problem with my client ID!

I've just entered my Client ID in out of curiosity (Owls Membership so can't book till Saturday) - I got a message back saying 'Could not find Client ID number'.

I hope that's because thats the system way of saying my client doesn't fall in the ST list, and there isn't a genuine issue with my client ID - like it's missing from the list altogether!!

Just tried the same and got the same response (out of curiosity). 

I won't be able to book until Saturday or Sunday. 

Me too mate. I'm a member though, so can't book till Saturday - I just hope there isn't a problem with my client ID!

Most likely reason is that your Client ID isn't allowed through yet.

Do the tickets get posted out? Will I have enough time to recieve if I order them Saturday. And will they all get posted to one adress if the postcodes are different?

Thanks in advance.

Yes posted out. I paid the extra for recorded delivery to hopefully make sure they're with me in good time! I believe they will all be posted to the address of the lead booker. Edited by swfc93

Guest owlsmad82

Phew, seems to be the standard message then from the website.

I'll be on at 9am Saturday to get mine.

I reckon they've just uploaded season ticket holders info in the first instance and then members etc will get added later. The more info the system has to sift through, the slower the site would be maybe?

Any idea how to find out postcode of someone on existing friends & family list?

I've tried contacting ticket office via email & twitter, but imagine they are snowed under at the moment.

Don't think you can see it when you login on online. 

Its pretty obvious - but you probably just need to ask them what it is (more than likely its quicker than waiting for the ticket office to reply).