ticket allocation problem

Guest owlsmad82

I think this is B.S. I have an a/c with See and it is showing no event at present

I think he means he uses them to sell tickets for events he runs, so like a corporate thing. My company have a box at the o2 with gaurenteed tickets so a bit like that sort of deal I think?

I've had a similar situation . I'm a member and accrued over 100 point .but my teenage son who comes to the games with me has accrued none because I get him his tickets. This is not the club's fault though and having racked my brain all day yesterday can't think of a fairer way to do it . Just learned a valuable lesson next season buy us both memberships

Guest owlsmad82

I've had a similar situation . I'm a member and accrued over 100 point .but my teenage son who comes to the games with me has accrued none because I get him his tickets. This is not the club's fault though and having racked my brain all day yesterday can't think of a fairer way to do it . Just learned a valuable lesson next season buy us both memberships

You don't need to buy him a membership to get an account, you can register his details online and then link his account to you'd through friends and family option. That way you can allocate tickets to him when you book and her gets the points.

With not having a Sheffield post code,  I've done some away games in the home end with no problem,could have done with the points for those games ,but Wednesday nearly always sell out their allocation anyway so looks like I'm going to be in one of those waiting in a big queue sometime next  week. 

I've also got my boys on my ID on a number of occasion instead of using his,can't wait to tell his Mum I'm OK that  he might struggle to get a ticket,she will kill me.. 

Guy wants to take two kids that have never been before (or at least not in the last two seasons as they have no points).

Moans that the priority system isn't fair.

The whole point is that regular attenders get tickets first.

Nail, head

We have 16,000 season ticket holders and 5000 members according to the ticket office. How can we not make general sale?

This exactly!!!

The only thing i don't agree with is there will be ST holders who will get priority bookings, who haven't been to an away game for years and years!! They will get priority over people who have traveled the length of the country following Wednesday week in, week out who are only members etc... and will have to wait.

Ticket allocation I see hull city season ticket holders are allowed to buy three tickets ,so different rules from us!

Not our problem....one per ticket is perfect!! it stops next door neighbors and best pals from getting there on someone else ST!! One per ticket is bang on...they will make general sale so if people want to go with friends and family they will have to wait until general sale and accept the prices etc....

It will be a fans day that is for sure but it should be the committed fans who have the first choice...end of!!!

See are my ticket provider. However at a smaller booking fee. So got given 10 tickets on request at concession price.

I have a massive problem with this, and if I was you I would have kept my mouth shut if this is actually true.

I'm not a snitch, but I wouldn't have a problem with this being reported to the club.

You could always do the decent thing and ask for the tickets you are seemingly entitled to , to be put on general sale.

I have a massive problem with this, and if I was you I would have kept my mouth shut if this is actually true.

I'm not a snitch, but I wouldn't have a problem with this being reported to the club.

You could always do the decent thing and ask for the tickets you are seemingly entitled to , to be put on general sale.

This is no different to any high profile game played anywhere. Some tickets are for dignitaries, association reps, corporate clients etc.

If this was a cup final we would get far less tickets.

Fed up of seeing this. No more sob stories.

The best thing you can do is get a ticket for yourself and two for your grandsons when it's general sale.

I'm not a member, but thank god I've already got 10 tickets through see.

Bit sh.itty this mate. Taking tickets away from 10 supporters who deserve it more.