ticket allocation problem

i,m a owls member so can get my ticket early, but want to take my two teenage grandsons and want to be seated together.my grandsons are not members so i can only get tickets for the playoff on the general public day. this means all the season ticket holders or members in the same situation as me can only buy tickets on the last day of sales so threfore we have no advantage so fingers crossed!

So many posts like this, what's the alternative, every season ticket holder could get 8 tickets for him and 7 of his mates!

If you want to sit together you have to wait till all of you can buy, simple as

i,m a owls member so can get my ticket early, but want to take my two teenage grandsons and want to be seated together.my grandsons are not members so i can only get tickets for the playoff on the general public day. this means all the season ticket holders or members in the same situation as me can only buy tickets on the last day of sales so threfore we have no advantage so fingers crossed!

What else do you expect the club to do? Allow a free for all general sale with no priority for anyone?

There is no 'general public day'. You must have a Client ID/Supporter No. to buy a ticket. If you want to buy for somebody else, family or whatever, get them all an ID each - ASAP. You will still have to wait until they go on 'General Sale' but at least you'll be able to buy them.

Remember it is 1 ticket per ID. Spread the word.

Fed up of seeing this. No more sob stories.

The best thing you can do is get a ticket for yourself and two for your grandsons when it's general sale.

I'm not a member, but thank god I've already got 10 tickets through see.

How?... they don't go on sale till Wednesday..... and if you go to the "see" site it says "no event".

IIRC for the 93 final you sent a cheque to the club(?) for what ticket you wanted and they sent you one back so getting seats together wasn't a given

I know it's my own fault for not getting membership but I've been to 6 games this season and my boyfriend came to 4 of them. I didn't know about the friends/family option and just bought both tickets on mine so he has no loyalty points. I now have to wait for general sale and people who haven't been to any games will have same chance as us. My dad, brothers and cousin all have an ST so we're going to be sat apart anyway but I don't really mind I'm just stressing that it won't go to general sale. 😩

I know it's my own fault for not getting membership but I've been to 6 games this season and my boyfriend came to 4 of them. I didn't know about the friends/family option and just bought both tickets on mine so he has no loyalty points. I now have to wait for general sale and people who haven't been to any games will have same chance as us. My dad, brothers and cousin all have an ST so we're going to be sat apart anyway but I don't really mind I'm just stressing that it won't go to general sale. 😩

It will go to general easy stay calm WAWAW

When the chips are down you really see what football fans are really like not a pretty sight at all

End of the day you get those people who will be online and ringing from the minute it opens and be waiting 5 hours or so to get the tickets then you get lazy buggers who will just moan they didnt get 1

Edited by stocksyuto