Why only 1 ticket per account?

Guest chiowl

Guest chiowl

This policy doesn't make any sense (unless I've understood it wrong)! My brothers account has 20 TPP points (2 games), however this includes tickets for both of us for both games (4 tickets in total). Why does the policy only allow this account to buy 1 Wembley ticket?!

Obviously mines a small case, but what if a dad took him and his kids to 10 games this season, yet he's now only allowed to buy one ticket? He'd have to wait for general sale and hope the seats next his ticket haven't been taken.

It's daft, but when people could buy 2 tickets for the semi people moaned about that too & said you should only be able to buy 1.

I'm gonna have to sit away from my mates as I can buy from Saturday, but they can't buy till Tuesday as I've always put their tickets under my ID thinking what was the point of getting them separate at the time. Certainly a learning curve for the next time. I ain't waiting till Tuesday either as I ain't risking not being able to get one.

Guest owlsmad82

There is a 'friends and family' option on the website where you can allocate the tickets to other people at time of purchase so they get the points.

You can register kids for ids without buying membership or anything and then link them to your account

Think the club should have made this clearer, but it's never mattered before!

Guest chiowl

Yes I agree they shouldn't allocate more than one ticket per person, however when a single account has been used for multiple tickets for the same games, then surely a it of common sense should prevail?

It's forcing groups (I.e. Families) to risk the wait for general sale in order to sit together.

There is a 'friends and family' option on the website where you can allocate the tickets to other people at time of purchase so they get the points.

You can register kids for ids without buying membership or anything and then link them to your account

Think the club should have made this clearer, but it's never mattered before!

For the semi final the club encouraged everyone to NOT use friends and family by allocating priority to extra tickets bought with ST or membership ID's that then wouldn't receive points.

Obviously we are only talking 10 points, but for some that's the difference between a whole tier of Wembley priority...

Yep, we've been caught out due to buying tickets on my ST ID, meaning my son doesn't qualify. I suspect we're not alone. Learned a lesson for next season, but lets face it, what else can the club do? As already been said its not something we've had to worry about.

This policy doesn't make any sense (unless I've understood it wrong)! My brothers account has 20 TPP points (2 games), however this includes tickets for both of us for both games (4 tickets in total). Why does the policy only allow this account to buy 1 Wembley ticket?!

Obviously mines a small case, but what if a dad took him and his kids to 10 games this season, yet he's now only allowed to buy one ticket? He'd have to wait for general sale and hope the seats next his ticket haven't been taken.

The only fair way is one ticket per ID.  I do have a lot of sympathy with you, not that it helps you at all, because of the way the Club advertises the TPP system.  If you don't go away regularly there was no point buying tickets for others using friends & family... before now.

My mate always buys a batch of away tickets for lots of Season Ticket holders, but makes sure that we all get our TPP.  That's important to me when TPP comes into play for away games.

Regarding a dad buying for kids, the kids need their own ID and tickets should be bought using friends & family.

Good Luck in getting your final tickets, get yourselves set up with ID's and use them.  You never know, in The Premiership next year some home game tickets might be restricted to ID holders with TTP.