General Sale!

Guest Neil Hinder

i assume it will be about 10k of general sale, judging by the strict criteria of the initial lot. They should have allowed the foundation entrants to take place as they would have made more money. I assume the tickets left for general sale will be the cheap and the really expensive. Thats usually the way it goes

I really hope it makes general sale. My dad has a membership but I don't and because obviously we are planning to go together we are going to have to wait til general sale. Literally in a constant state of pooing myself for the next week hoping they don't all sell out before general sale.

I really hope it makes general sale. My dad has a membership but I don't and because obviously we are planning to go together we are going to have to wait til general sale. Literally in a constant state of pooing myself for the next week hoping they don't all sell out before general sale.

I feel the same. A constant feeling of anxiety 😩 I have priority points but boyfriend doesn't as I just buy ours together without knowing about the friends/family option so have to wait for general. Lesson learnt.

Guest jeffrey

Me too been away about four times home about 8 and gonna be gutted if I don't get one cos I too stuck the lot on my mates account so have no points

Guest Joeyowl13

Anyone who is owls member this year and waiting til general sale for friends or family. would I be able to use your client ID and postcode and swap for my general sale client ID, my dad and bro are members I didnt get one living in bath in my final year of uni, seen 9 games this year and would love to see it with my dad. Would appreciate greatly and willing to pay to use let me know here, DM or on joe.howorth@gmail.com. Thanks very much! WAWAW!! UTO!