Sign in to follow this  

What's everyone's plans.

Going down on the day? Friday? Coming home straight after or on the Sunday?

Plans for drinking etc? And plans for celebrating hopefully!

Five of us starting at Covent gardens and then working our way to the ground.

London Bridge. Starting Friday ending Sunday and breaking for a couple of hours to go to Wembley.

Early train sat. Drop off stuff at hotel. Go into Covent Garden or somewhere else for pre game drinks/food. Go to match. Celebrate/sulk. Come home Sunday.

Dunno yet

Early train sat. Drop off stuff at hotel. Go into Covent Garden or somewhere else for pre game drinks/food. Go to match. Celebrate/sulk. Come home Sunday.

Pretty much this. Just booked a hotel near Baker Street tube station for the Saturday night. Hoping not to spend too long there, though!

Get pissed celebrate get even more pisse celebrate wake up nurse my sore head and then celebrate

Pretty much this. Just booked a hotel near Baker Street tube station for the Saturday night. Hoping not to spend too long there, though!

I booked a travelodge at 1/2 time yesterday. Made sure it was free cancellation just in case. Not decided where to go pre-match though Wembleys miles out the way and London Town is massive, so need a bit of atmosphere. Ala Walkabout, Cardiff in 2005 with the DJ playing Wednesday tunes.

Get to London at 8:30am

Go to loads of pubs

Watch us get promoted to Premier League

Go to loads more pubs

Back to Sheffield

Sleep all day Sunday.

Concentrating on getting a ticket first but probably get the first train down and then go to Green Man. A Villa mate tells me it's a good boozer. May go down Friday but will decide at the last minute. If we go up I'll probably stay down there for the Saturday too

Friday and Saturday night booked yonks ago.

Leave work on Friday lunchtime. Hopefully checked in by 6.

Saturday morning sightseeing until around 3.

Watch the massive get promoted.

Saturday night out celebrating, as much as I can with 2 under 10s in tow.

All Sunday doing tourist things. Probably take the wife to a show Sunday night and drive back afterwards in time for her to get to work for 9am on Monday.

I booked a travelodge at 1/2 time yesterday. Made sure it was free cancellation just in case. Not decided where to go pre-match though Wembleys miles out the way and London Town is massive, so need a bit of atmosphere. Ala Walkabout, Cardiff in 2005 with the DJ playing Wednesday tunes.

Bloody hell, that's brave. I had it all on just to control my heart rate at half time yesterday. Wouldn't have dared tempt fate like that!

Booked a Hostel in Willesden Green 5 mins tube journey from Wembley. Apparently plenty of pubs round there.

I'm heading to Covent Garden. Haven't really done much research. Good place to start then?

I'm heading to Covent Garden. Haven't really done much research. Good place to start then?

Not been on a match day, but porterhouse is a nice enough place with a decent sized outdoor area and they do craft beers.

Porter House covert garden then, do they have room for 39,000?

• Agree 1

Go down Friday.

Probably come back Sunday.

May come back Monday though.

No idea where we're drinking.

Porter House covert garden then, do they have room for 39,000?

We will make room!!

Just booked the train to leave straight after work on Friday from Glasgow to Milton Keynes, then staying at a mate's house in Bucks until Monday lunch.

Central London is a 40min train ride from my mate's house, so should be easy getting to and from on the day.