Brighton forum

Guest wilyfox

Promotion is about consistent form and delivering when it matters. They didn't do the latter, so they whine like sore losers.

Just been on the Brighton forum.their bleeding on about them finishing 15 points ahead of us.and the game last night having 19 shots on target.for me that says a lot more about our team than theirs.get over it

Or in the real world, 9.

The couple of Brighton fans on here have been decent. Every forum has a general tone to it, the Blades seem to be just Neanderthals, Leeds delusional, we come across as a group of tuggers... but one thing both here and the Middlesbrough forum agree on (which also has contributions from Derby too) is that the Brighton NSC forum is filled with self-entitled morons who seem to blame everything bad that happens on everyone else but their own team's shortcomings. The level of entitlement on there is the highest I've seen on any forum.

I'm aware it's not respective of the Brighton fans as a whole (Or at least I bloody hope not!) but they don't cover themselves in any glory whatsoever. The fact this is noticed by more than just ourselves speaks volumes

Edited by StudentOwl

Bet 99.99% of fans forums after a team just lost a play off semi final would be exactly same.

Nearly all Wednesday fans on here are not exactly gracious after losing a big game either.

No, I get that, fine.

But what annoys me is how there's an injustice because they've finished 15 points ahead of us and deserve it more than us, apparently.

Roger to them, bunch of self righteous little cretins the lot of them.

Bet 99.99% of fans forums after a team just lost a play off semi final would be exactly same.

Nearly all Wednesday fans on here are not exactly gracious after losing a big game either.

There's not even many posts talking about 15 points. Keep repeating myself but some people go out of their way to be offended, spread the offence on the internet, and drill up more cyber wars. Ridiculous. 

What would anyone expect to find today? lol

The couple of Brighton fans on here have been decent. Every forum has a general tone to it, the Blades seem to be just Neanderthals, Leeds delusional, we come across as a group of tuggers... but one thing both here and the Middlesbrough forum agree on (which also has contributions from Derby too) is that the Brighton NSC forum is filled with self-entitled morons who seem to blame everything bad that happens on everyone else but their own team's shortcomings. The level of entitlement on there is the highest of seen on any forum.

I'm aware it's not respective of the Brighton fans as a whole (Or at least I bloody hope not!) but they don't cover themselves in any glory whatsoever. The fact this is noticed by more than just ourselves speaks volumes

To be fair most of them have only been supporting them for 3 years so they don't know how real football works.