Derby v Hull

Hughes thinks he can win this on his own. And if Derby do it, he pretty much will (ho ho) have.
We'd have to stick Lopez or Hutch on him. I'd go for Lopez first half, Hutch second if he's losing the battle. Hutch will be off fifteen minutes later, but Hughes will be hiding behind the corner flag by then.

Martin looks sloppy, nearly everything he touches ends up bobbling harmlessly towards the touchline.

*cue Martin hat-trick*

Honestly dunno who I'd rather play here. Don't really care. If Derby make it they'll be absolutely buzzing; if they don't, Hull will be looking to reassert authority. Tricky call.

I'd fancy us more against derby

As said above Hull are a big physical side with experienced players. Where as Derby are similar to us but with a inexperienced manager, who I'd back Carlos to get the better of

Plus Derby are massive bottlers

Wembley is a big leveller. Many teams have gone there as hot favourites and come the day have frozen and couldn't handle the occasion. I have confidence that Carlos will prepare the team for the match in the right way.

2 - 0 to Derby would be the perfect score line tonight. Hull go to Wembley with confidence and momentum dented, rather than Derby turning up fired up by an amazing comeback. Definitely want to play Hull now.

Just need Fetnandes to get himself sent off now....

Wembley is a big leveller. Many teams have gone there as hot favourites and come the day have frozen and couldn't handle the occasion. I have confidence that Carlos will prepare the team for the match in the right way.

Wednesday fans will make a humongous difference at Wembley

Martin not offering much as a lone target man here, is he? All Derby's threat seems to come from deep. We'd need to stop the midfield streaming forward; big potential roles for Hutch, Lee and Lopez there.

Hull it's the opposite. Play around 'em.