Travel to Wembley

anyone travelling up from surrey redhill, reigate area  been to wembley before give me a steer to best route in 

thinking of driving up close by park and train in   or trains all way   unless there's a southern supporters coach?

Just bought 2 tickets for coach from Wednesday shop departing from Hillsborough park at 10

Do I just print out the confirmation email?, no printed ticket or anything and the confirmation email isn't very explanatory.   I've not used club coach since 93!

anyone travelling up from surrey redhill, reigate area been to wembley before give me a steer to best route in

thinking of driving up close by park and train in or trains all way unless there's a southern supporters coach?

jump on train and tube from Redhill mate £14.80 return for me and little un, saves petrol, parking and congestion charge, plus you can drink your own weight in beer

Drive round to Hillingdon or Uxbridge and get the tube in

yes that's an option mate

down in Reigate that weekend for a wedding on Saturday so it'll be train to Victoria then tube to Wembley, I'm sure the mrs will understand

jump on train and tube from Redhill mate £14.80 return for me and little un, saves petrol, parking and congestion charge, plus you can drink your own weight in beer

is getting of at victoria better than clapham ?

transport for london search says train from  redhill to clapham then change to wembley central 

yes that's an option mate

transport for london search says train from redhill to clapham then change to wembley central

just going on what trainline said when I booked tickets, worth a look at the Clapham one because Victoria involves 2 tube changes

Just bought 2 tickets for coach from Wednesday shop departing from Hillsborough park at 10

Do I just print out the confirmation email?, no printed ticket or anything and the confirmation email isn't very explanatory. I've not used club coach since 93!

Same here. No idea

transport for london search says train from  redhill to clapham then change to wembley central 

Clapham to Wembley much easier than going to Victoria

Just make sure you get a direct train as not many frm Clapham stop at Wembley

Just looked at prices from Sheffield to Wembley and St Pancras to Wembley is a tube journey - will my train ticket cover the tube journey or will I need to buy an Oyster whatsit?

If you have booked from Sheffield to Wembley then all travel is included in the price - you won't have to pay extra for the tube to Wembley

Hi. It's 45 minutes on tube and that's before waiting time and walk from Wembley. You are potentially 1h15 from the stadium to central London.

I would say no.

Its 20 minutes from Wembley Park to Kings Cross

Its even less from Wembley Central to Euston - about 10 mins

But that doesnt include walking to station ( 5 mins to WP - 10 mins to WC) nor waiting times for crowds