So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

I wasn't going to go because I wanted the fans who have been to games more regularly than me this season to get priority.

However, with the number of tickets available and the priority structure, I'm 5th in line out of the priority groups, and know there will be many further down the pecking order who would get a ticket.

So, the train is booked and I'll be waiting until later in the week to buy my ticket!

dont get why some on here are playing the martyr saying they dont deserve to go etc etc. if you want to go get a flipping ticket and stop always trying to make things a soap opera. jeez we are at wembley ffs enjoy!!!!!!

It's cos a lot of people on owlstalk are proper bellends

You don't really believe her, do you, George?

An "old friend" indeed! How many of us have fallen for that one down the years?

Does she say they "go back a long time" and that they have "always only been mates".

Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only joking! (it's probably a woman).

You don't really believe her, do you, George?

An "old friend" indeed! How many of us have fallen for that one down the years?

Does she say they "go back a long time" and that they have "always only been mates".

Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only joking! (it's probably a woman).

Funny you say that. A rather grand hamper arrived from Fotnums at Christmas and she explained who it was from (same chap). I didn't believe her either though it seems this guy sold his production company for rather a lot of money so spanking a ton on Nat's Christmas present even though he's not seen her for a year or two is nothing.

In all honesty though, I'm not the possesive type. If I end up with tickets next to the Royal box and he feels he wants to take her away for the weekend then it seems like a fair deal to me.

Why would you get slagged off? As much as we love football, family and friends are more important. A football club isn't going to be there for you when you need them, a mate will be.

Just thought there would be, 'get yoursen off ta match' posts lol

Happy with the decision, now i can relax and get excited for the big day!!! 

Funny you say that. A rather grand hamper arrived from Fotnums at Christmas and she explained who it was from (same chap). I didn't believe her either though it seems this guy sold his production company for rather a lot of money so spanking a ton on Nat's Christmas present even though he's not seen her for a year or two is nothing.

In all honesty though, I'm not the possesive type. If I end up with tickets next to the Royal box and he feels he wants to take her away for the weekend then it seems like a fair deal to me.

Hopefully see you there george. We're in block 251

Everyone is going apart from Reading.

But if I manage to get tickets in the general sale, so my lot can all sit tigether, I might sell him my guaranteed ticket which I'll have purchased earlier.

There'll be a lot of that going on btw. Buying the single ticket that is guaranteed to you now, then buying seats together with family and friends later, then flogging your single ticket. Inevitable. So don't get despondent when the tickets sell out, someone will have a spare somewhere

Edited by theowlsman

Everyone is going apart from Reading.

But if I manage to get tickets in the general sale, so my lot can all sit tigether, I might sell him my guaranteed ticket which I'll have purchased earlier.

There'll be a lot of that going on btw. Buying the single ticket that is guaranteed to you now, then buying seats together with family and friends later, then flogging your single ticket. Inevitable. So don't get despondent when the tickets sell out, someone will have a spare somewhere

I'm not going for the same reasons as Reading. Wouldn't feel right.

I agree. I'm planning to go and I don't feel right about it...

...but I'm going to do it anyway.

I was fairly regular at Hillsborough until I got banned. In the glory days my Dad and I travelled from the Cotswolds to every home game and half a dozen away games a season. As we slid down the leagues, I kept going as often as I could afford. Ten years or so ago I had to stop going to home games but went to every away game I could. I went to Colchester on a wet Wednesday night when we lost four nil, 2-0 at Gillingham, all those sorts of stories that everyone's got. Somehow, when it started getting better, other things had taken over in my life and I didn't go as much and this year I've not been once. So it doesn't feel right to go but at the same time, it kind of doesn't feel right not to.

Had a season ticket for every season since 1971, the same seat in the North stand, but I am not going to Wembley and will be watching the game in the local pub.

The reason I am not going is that I suffer from panic attacks leading to depression if I am not careful and, sadly, traveling does not agree with that.